Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Hello everyone, before writting my POV. I wanna tell you  all that I'm Ayesha Embarrassed and here are my thoughts :
Ok finally, I watched the Vids online and after watching it I realised the guest were behaving really rudely with Sanaya Confused except for Ragini, she was a sweetheart <3 
Nigar, OMG. This girl is really a big pain Dead (sorry to say that) but seriously I mean you are telling Sanaya on your face that there is a rock in the pasta Dead common yar samne wali ki izaat rakhlo. 
Andy was fine didn't liked him much Confused but Manoj, he is also no less! He was asking Sanz about the restaurant and asking her about the food thing and all. This was really a height of insult! Ouch my poor doll kept herself quite! Embarrassed loved her positive attitude today Day Dreaming Embarrassed and also loved Ragini's support! <3

Do write your POV as well
-Ayesha

Edited by -BurningDesire- - 21 January 2013 at 11:50am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

_Janki_jalkukdi1MockingJay21BalamPichkari-sanaya_pariarshiipkkndluvsweet-fairymonaya_sajan-Medha--SI-SrilathalollaallegroMoNayaAshiq4evrSanayaFlawlessKeerthuKiarshiBainganOyster

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The guest were too much! :((" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BalamPichkari-

BalamPichkari-

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
I know I'm repeating the same thing in every post but I am really annoyed how they didn't tell her anything about the guests. The guests not knowing about their host is fine, it's not like they need to. But the host should ALWAYS know about her guests. How is Sanaya suppose to know what the guests like? Everyone has their own likes and dislikes. She didn't know what they would like so she made whatever she eats. That was a big disadvantage for her and what's annoying me more is everyone knows what the others like so it will be easy for them. Now I wish Sanaya wasn't first.
Anyways, Manoj and Nigar were rude. Andy was ... wierd Stern Smile Ragini was cute.
But I'm glad Manoj showed some positivity and affection before leaving. I have no expectations from Nigar, she's so wierd and such a drama queen.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

T4YY4B4arshiipkkndluvsweet-fairyMoNayaAshiq4evr

Baingan

IF-Sizzlerz

Baingan

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Ayesha i agree withu.Nigar and manoj was rude.I felt bad when manoj asked sanaya is there any reataruant around.Nihar from pasta she got stone how is it.But  sanaya kept herself calm.
Ragini knows sanaya very well ,she was cute and ragini enjoyed desert.

allegro

IF-Rockerz

allegro

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Even I also don't like her way of criticizing.
Maybe that was her way of expressing her opinions.
Anyway, dessert was a pleasant experience.. Big smile

Edited by allegro - 21 January 2013 at 12:16pm

GodhuliLogon

IF-Sizzlerz

GodhuliLogon

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
how the hell they just entered to her bedroom .. this disgusted me .. I did not expect it from ragini ..

it will be a rocky journey with this show .. :(

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

T4YY4B4-Koeli_Appy-pugletsoni28

naddiya26

IF-Sizzlerz

naddiya26

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
how a rock came in pasta?
if it was some dal (pulses) then one can understand
but how in pasta

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet-fairypugletjaya100

Srilathalolla

IF-Rockerz

Srilathalolla

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
I think Sanaya being the first host she had a hard time.Because she does not know who are going to come what are their taste and what are their likes and dislike.

SRAM

SRAM

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
yeaa the guests were over the top minus ragni. I liked her. I didnt like that manoj guy when he started telling her he wants tomatos to eat  cuz he hates mushrooms. jeez and nigar with her rock. Sanaya should have given her a rock to eatAngry lol.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.