Posted: 11 years ago
Hello everyone, before writting my POV. I wanna tell you  all that I'm Ayesha πŸ˜³ and here are my thoughts :
Ok finally, I watched the Vids online and after watching it I realised the guest were behaving really rudely with Sanaya πŸ˜• except for Ragini, she was a sweetheart <3 
Nigar, OMG. This girl is really a big pain πŸ€’ (sorry to say that) but seriously I mean you are telling Sanaya on your face that there is a rock in the pasta πŸ€’ common yar samne wali ki izaat rakhlo. 
Andy was fine didn't liked him much πŸ˜• but Manoj, he is also no less! He was asking Sanz about the restaurant and asking her about the food thing and all. This was really a height of insult!  my poor doll kept herself quite! πŸ˜³ loved her positive attitude today  πŸ˜³ and also loved Ragini's support! <3

Do write your POV as well
-Ayesha
Edited by -BurningDesire- - 11 years ago
I know I'm repeating the same thing in every post but I am really annoyed how they didn't tell her anything about the guests. The guests not knowing about their host is fine, it's not like they need to. But the host should ALWAYS know about her guests. How is Sanaya suppose to know what the guests like? Everyone has their own likes and dislikes. She didn't know what they would like so she made whatever she eats. That was a big disadvantage for her and what's annoying me more is everyone knows what the others like so it will be easy for them. Now I wish Sanaya wasn't first.
Anyways, Manoj and Nigar were rude. Andy was ... wierd 😳 Ragini was cute.
But I'm glad Manoj showed some positivity and affection before leaving. I have no expectations from Nigar, she's so wierd and such a drama queen.
Ayesha i agree withu.Nigar and manoj was rude.I felt bad when manoj asked sanaya is there any reataruant around.Nihar from pasta she got stone how is it.But  sanaya kept herself calm.
Ragini knows sanaya very well ,she was cute and ragini enjoyed desert.

Even I also don't like her way of criticizing.
Maybe that was her way of expressing her opinions.
Anyway, dessert was a pleasant experience.. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by allegro - 11 years ago
how the hell they just entered to her bedroom .. this disgusted me .. I did not expect it from ragini ..

it will be a rocky journey with this show .. :(
how a rock came in pasta?
if it was some dal (pulses) then one can understand
but how in pasta
I think Sanaya being the first host she had a hard time.Because she does not know who are going to come what are their taste and what are their likes and dislike.
yeaa the guests were over the top minus ragni. I liked her. I didnt like that manoj guy when he started telling her he wants tomatos to eat  cuz he hates mushrooms. jeez and nigar with her rock. Sanaya should have given her a rock to eat😑 lol.
Okay well coz Sanaya was the host she has every right to cook whatever she pleases buh the guests should not be rude like that.

If this is how these people are then I'm glad i ain't their fan.

Ragini is such a sweetheart I really like she and Sanz will always be a doll.
A stonepiece in pasta? weird huh! πŸ€”