Kostin: Are We Shifting?!

Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Sneha PMed me the link to this forum, thank you girl. But I have a question: Are we formally shifting to this forum from IPK forum? I personally cannot be active in two different places, so it has to be a single forum. Besides, it's more reasonable to be in one place. I don't even see a point in staying in IPK forum if we have a new platform. My next question would be then how long are we supposed to have SI in WBMNK? Or like IPK's forum, we choose to  be here until SI moves to a new show? 

If we are formally moving to this forum, then I'd like to move a regular thread that I have on SI from IPK forum to this forum. 

Please share your views.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BalamPichkari- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lol! Sanaya is going to be on this show only for 5 days. Every celebrity is on the show for 5 days only :)

OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is not a permanent place Sonya. Sanaya is in this show only for a week, that is all. After that back to "IPK" Forum. We have to wait for a long time to get Sanaya on a daily show.

Oyster thumbnail
Ummm... so no need to shift then?! Kya yaar.. I had my bags packed!
BalamPichkari- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Oyster

Haha lol. Just waiting for her to come in a daily show so we can permanently move out of that forum and into the new one! :)
Oyster thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arhi-Did-IT

This is not a permanent place Sonya. Sanaya is in this show only for a week, that is all. After that back to "IPK" Forum. We have to wait for a long time to get Sanaya on a daily show.

First I thought that we could be here until SI gets into a new show.. but you're right I guess.. It doesn't make sense to discuss SI after she leaves the show..
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail

I am sure everyone has I would left that forum right away but sigh the wait is long Sonya.

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Nope Sonya.. I am not shifting.. at least not permanently..

I won't be much active in IPK forum till this Sunday.. but after that back to business and i'll go back home (aka IPK forum)...
And well considering I am intending to do the same even when sanz new show starts, well this isn't gonna happen for me..

it is hard being active in 2 forums (reason for my MIA status from the AT).. but 6 days is not going to overcome 1.5yrs..
trust me we r not going to find anything interesting here after the weekend..so...
Oyster thumbnail
Sunara.. I didn't get this part: "And well considering I am intending to do the same even when sanz new show starts"
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail

Sunara.. I didn't get this part: "And well considering I am intending to do the same even when sanz new show starts"

We are indeed soul sisters I did not get it either but I think it means keeping just one base as a forum now which is the Q.