Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Oyster

IF-Sizzlerz

Oyster

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Sneha PMed me the link to this forum, thank you girl. But I have a question: Are we formally shifting to this forum from IPK forum? I personally cannot be active in two different places, so it has to be a single forum. Besides, it's more reasonable to be in one place. I don't even see a point in staying in IPK forum if we have a new platform. My next question would be then how long are we supposed to have SI in WBMNK? Or like IPK's forum, we choose to  be here until SI moves to a new show? 

If we are formally moving to this forum, then I'd like to move a regular thread that I have on SI from IPK forum to this forum. 

Please share your views.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

march2011allegroSublimeSanayaSenorita Sanaya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kostin: Are We Shifting?!" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BalamPichkari-

BalamPichkari-

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Lol! Sanaya is going to be on this show only for 5 days. Every celebrity is on the show for 5 days only :)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ree1306SublimeSanayaGodhuliLogonSenorita SanayaOysterSanzPaRudholic

Senorita Sanaya

IF-Sizzlerz

Senorita Sanaya

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
This is not a permanent place Sonya. Sanaya is in this show only for a week, that is all. After that back to "IPK" Forum. We have to wait for a long time to get Sanaya on a daily show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

T4YY4B4SublimeSanaya

Oyster

IF-Sizzlerz

Oyster

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Ummm... so no need to shift then?! Kya yaar.. I had my bags packed!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

T4YY4B4jaya100SublimeSanayaSenorita Sanaya

BalamPichkari-

BalamPichkari-

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oyster

Haha lol. Just waiting for her to come in a daily show so we can permanently move out of that forum and into the new one! :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

T4YY4B4jaya100Senorita SanayaOysterSublimeSanaya

Oyster

IF-Sizzlerz

Oyster

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arhi-Did-IT

This is not a permanent place Sonya. Sanaya is in this show only for a week, that is all. After that back to "IPK" Forum. We have to wait for a long time to get Sanaya on a daily show.

First I thought that we could be here until SI gets into a new show.. but you're right I guess.. It doesn't make sense to discuss SI after she leaves the show..

Senorita SanayaSublimeSanaya

Senorita Sanaya

IF-Sizzlerz

Senorita Sanaya

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oyster

I am sure everyone has I would left that forum right away but sigh the wait is long Sonya.

OysterSublimeSanaya

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Nope Sonya.. I am not shifting.. at least not permanently..

I won't be much active in IPK forum till this Sunday.. but after that back to business and i'll go back home (aka IPK forum)...
And well considering I am intending to do the same even when sanz new show starts, well this isn't gonna happen for me..

it is hard being active in 2 forums (reason for my MIA status from the AT).. but 6 days is not going to overcome 1.5yrs..
trust me we r not going to find anything interesting here after the weekend..so...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

..Zahra..angel_ipkknd-Marie-OysterSublimeSanayaSenorita Sanaya

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.