"Nannisi Sanaya" !aaawww 2 people!

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
hehe did anyone realize how Ram refers to her?😳

'aaj aapki peheli mezban hai nannisi Sanaya Irani' !!

aww well Sanaya is his wife Gautami's best friend and is practically a family member...and Sanz consider Ram as her bro as she herself has said...and considering Sanaya is so much younger than them, hehe i love how that endearment left his lips so naturally..
it was very sweet...
I already love seeing them together off screen, due to the way he teases n flusters her..anyway that very familiarity was cute..

Even Nigar actually refers to her in front of Manoj, 'yeh chotisi nannisi hamari host hai'

Well...its cute, cz she is very cutish and babyish as we all know..

anyway I loved that perception of her by them...and which actually i believe was kept intact by the end of not only this episode, but also till the end of all the episodes... (despite them both being the major jerks I mean...so even then she managed to hold herself in such a way that EVEN they ended up with a very good perception of her...)

Well u really r our nannisi, chotisi barbie doll.. n we lubbb uu!!😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BalamPichkari- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I found that so cute! Nanisi! Aww  She is tiny and adorable, she was awesome. Her behavior and positivity throughout the night was excellent. Lovee you doll!
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Oyster

What does 'nanisi" mean?

Sonya that means, little one (referring to someone like that is when that person seems so much childish than the person who says it..)😳

its like 'ma petite' in french when used as an endearment:-)
..Enchantress.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Oyster

What does 'nanisi" mean?

'chottisi nannisi' means 'the little one' as in they said 'the sweet little Sanaya'😳
..Enchantress.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Sanaya was really sweet with all the guests despite the kind of behaviour they showed.
At the end of the day all of them liked her nature...and thats what makes Sanaya herself😃
KamleeChhori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
She was so cute...if i get a host like her then i would just sit and adore her instead of eating!!
She is cutie-pie😊
allegro thumbnail
Agree.. the way Sanaya was referred as nannisi was so cute. 
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
I loved it also..

But the best part how they all perceived her as a person.. they all said good things about her way to others.. cooking and other mismanagement can happen but the sweetness she gave was the best ..

SRAM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
she was soo cute. I was already a huge fan of her, and now seeing how she presented herself I love and respect her more.
KhushiIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nannisi Sanaya she is!  She is such a sweetheart (touchwood) - I loved her for taking everything in stride and absolutely respected the fact that the other guests acknowledged that while she is not a "cooker" she sure is a sweetheart!