Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
hehe did anyone realize how Ram refers to her?Embarrassed

'aaj aapki peheli mezban hai nannisi Sanaya Irani' !!

aww well Sanaya is his wife Gautami's best friend and is practically a family member...and Sanz consider Ram as her bro as she herself has said...and considering Sanaya is so much younger than them, hehe i love how that endearment left his lips so naturally..
it was very sweet...
I already love seeing them together off screen, due to the way he teases n flusters her..anyway that very familiarity was cute..

Even Nigar actually refers to her in front of Manoj, 'yeh chotisi nannisi hamari host hai'

Well...its cute, cz she is very cutish and babyish as we all know..

anyway I loved that perception of her by them...and which actually i believe was kept intact by the end of not only this episode, but also till the end of all the episodes... (despite them both being the major jerks I mean...so even then she managed to hold herself in such a way that EVEN they ended up with a very good perception of her...)

Well u really r our nannisi, chotisi barbie doll.. n we lubbb uu!!Embarrassed

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

mastiSanayaDeepusingh08BalamPichkari-sahanaipkknd_Janki_Shreeswathy-Nashita-Arshi1195KhushiIrani-Snakewa--Medha-teletubby.DivaDeluxe.sweetmadhuriRee1306monaya_sajansweet-fairySidda8-SI-FAYKHAN29..Enchantress..allegroGodhuliLogonMoNayaAshiq4evrMariaArHiholicArshisarunrocksSanayaFlawlessincandescenttvshowfan..-Ayesshhaa-..OysterBabajiKaThullu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""Nannisi Sanaya" !aaawww 2 people!" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Oyster

IF-Sizzlerz

Oyster

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
What does 'nanisi" mean?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KhushiIraniFAYKHAN29

BalamPichkari-

BalamPichkari-

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
I found that so cute! Nanisi! Aww Day Dreaming She is tiny and adorable, she was awesome. Her behavior and positivity throughout the night was excellent. Lovee you doll!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KhushiIranisweetmadhuriprincessunara

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oyster

What does 'nanisi" mean?

Sonya that means, little one (referring to someone like that is when that person seems so much childish than the person who says it..)Embarrassed

its like 'ma petite' in french when used as an endearment:-)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KhushiIrani..Enchantress..-SI-FAYKHAN29MariaArHiholic

..Enchantress..

IF-Rockerz

..Enchantress..

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oyster

What does 'nanisi" mean?

'chottisi nannisi' means 'the little one' as in they said 'the sweet little Sanaya'Embarrassed

KhushiIraniFAYKHAN29

..Enchantress..

IF-Rockerz

..Enchantress..

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Sanaya was really sweet with all the guests despite the kind of behaviour they showed.
At the end of the day all of them liked her nature...and thats what makes Sanaya herselfBig smile

preeti25nairKhushiIrani

JalebiGirl

IF-Stunnerz

JalebiGirl

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
She was so cute...if i get a host like her then i would just sit and adore her instead of eating!!
She is cutie-pieSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhushiIrani

allegro

IF-Rockerz

allegro

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Agree.. the way Sanaya was referred as nannisi was so cute. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhushiIrani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.