Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara
Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

India-Forums

Is Kailash a bad seed or not... (Page 2)

shesherkobita IF-Dazzler
shesherkobita
shesherkobita

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Saina--

Originally posted by shesherkobita

Looking at todays episode I feel that the person who cheated Preeti maasi might have used Kailash's identity .
I can be wrong but somehow got this feeling looking at Kailash
i never thought of it that way Saina...good thinking ... He looked happily married, not a shade of guilt in him...I'm looking fwd to tomorrow's episode...

Yeah , the guy looked total sweet with no shade of guilt which made me think but let's see how they unfold this track.Smile
yeah Saina... This one is a real mystery... The other mysteries like who had the abortion OR who was Preity's boyfriend wasn't really a mystery.. There were sooo many spoilers floating around and viewers who understand the pulse of Hindi Serials figured them out pretty quickly...so all the Dhamakas were a big BLAH... I am really intrigued about this one... I hope this one will be different from what is expected from a Hindi Serial...the Canon for serials dictate that Kilash is a good guy..he had an accident and lost his memory or something like thatDead...been there..seen that...LOL

Ooh memory loss does seem Cv's favourite option but i hope they will be lil different this time
i sure hope so...the guy's not bad looking ...romance between the mountain climbing couple wouldn't be bad (just need to push the wife off the scene somehow)... His accented language is a mystery too...why does he talk like that?Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochinhateme2

bollyfood Senior Member
bollyfood
bollyfood

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 4:26pm | IP Logged

I wasn't sure after today's episode whether Kailash is a bad guy or not... Some said he is reformed but having problem with his current wife...which is fine...BUT I want him to be shaded... I am tired of complete polarization of characters in serials... Either someone is a complete ANGEL OR completely 100% rooted in the dark side... In reality people are NOT like that...they are mostly a mixed bag..

Kailash and Preity relationship can bring a real twist which can leave viewer's confused about taking sides...that would be thought provoking.  Avantika -Harish misunderstanding is sooo fake and contrived...that I often wonder how I swallowed such flimsy logic of an MU that is pivotal to the main story...

Maybe Kailash - Preity characterization will rectify that and show the genuine suffering from spur of the moment decisions that all human are afflicted with... Consequences we accept but still learn how to move on and be happy in life... What do you think?
Would like to see the things in bold. Personally, I would like the serial to challenge viewers. This situation may also wake up the sleeping members to write in their point of view and make this forum active,

anusha.cochinhateme2

anusha.cochin IF-Rockerz
anusha.cochin
anusha.cochin

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 9:03pm | IP Logged

Looking at todays episode I feel that the person who cheated Preeti maasi might have used Kailash's identity .
I can be wrong but somehow got this feeling looking at Kailash

dats a different  way of thinking

He doesnt seems guilty as per yestday's episodeConfused...may be he is acting or he is innocent

Edited by anusha.cochin - 21 January 2013 at 9:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hateme2

elgee Senior Member
elgee
elgee

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Interesting exchange Sab, Saina...

Agreed we all want this Kailash episode to be different but the CVs have already gone and committed so many boo boos that its difficult to rectify -- I am sure they will come up with some cliched reason like Kash married Dadaji's some promised friend who saved the family honour types...

But the number of questions that arise are unending:
  • Guptas and Deewan's seem to have old business ties -- how come both didnt know about their kids affair?
  • If Kash is innocent why is family pissed?
  • Why is he in hiding in Chandigarh?
  • Didnt Preeti & Harish realise that some day their secret will be out if P comes into the family?
  • If Avantika hates Harish so much why did she allow her dad to have such a pally relationship with him? Wh was she trying to protect?
  • How come Dad never tried to get Preeti settled down?
  • How come the all knowing DM cheweing GD Mama doesnt know anything?
  • How come Sheela the jasoos didn't know anything in her younger days? Anuj is oldest - so she must have been in the family for eons...
  • Who is trying to protect who??
  • Why the involvement of Geetha out of the blue?
  • Why does Preeti believe her love was one sided?
  • Why did she drag Harish into the issue?
I could go on but I am feeling sleepy... Sleepy

Bye...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Raadhnishesherkobitahateme2

sameersaagar Senior Member
sameersaagar
sameersaagar

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Kailash went to Mumbai to become actor; so he has all the expertise to be convincing & deceiving simultaneouslyTongue

hateme2

Raadhni Goldie
Raadhni
Raadhni

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

But I agree with you Harish/Avantika's relationship Misunderstanding  was so illogically shown by CV's

Preeti Maasi must have been silent now because kailash is Pankhu's chacha but what made them be silent all those years when pankhu was not part of their livesD'oh
They better come up with a proper justification than a silly reason they have been tagging all along
harish said Preity wasn't elated when they went for Riista with Guptas in Kullu but gave in later  because Pankhuri seemed so wonderful...there is no evidence of such in the early episodes...I think CVs made the story up as they went along... They could've just said that Preity and Harish didn't realize it was the same Guptas...

And Avantika keeping silent about her reason for leaving Harish for all these years (till Adi's sagai with Latikha) doesn't make sense either... A married woman suspecting her husband of infidelity usually goes berserk and tears all his hair off in public is what I've seen ( maybe I watched too many Cheaters episodes)Big smile

Very true. Peope like Avantika's persnality would do anything to humilitate Harish... Bahut hi magruur aurat jo hai.

hateme2

slmu IF-Sizzlerz
slmu
slmu

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged

I wasn't sure after today's episode whether Kailash is a bad guy or not... Some said he is reformed but having problem with his current wife...which is fine...BUT I want him to be shaded... I am tired of complete polarization of characters in serials... Either someone is a complete ANGEL OR completely 100% rooted in the dark side... In reality people are NOT like that...they are mostly a mixed bag..

Kailash and Preity relationship can bring a real twist which can leave viewer's confused about taking sides...that would be thought provoking.  Avantika -Harish misunderstanding is sooo fake and contrived...that I often wonder how I swallowed such flimsy logic of an MU that is pivotal to the main story...

Maybe Kailash - Preity characterization will rectify that and show the genuine suffering from spur of the moment decisions that all human are afflicted with... Consequences we accept but still learn how to move on and be happy in life... What do you think?

about bold... you don't ask for much do you... I personally don't think, the CVs can pull it off

elgeehateme2

hateme2 IF-Rockerz
hateme2
hateme2

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elgee

Interesting exchange Sab, Saina...

Agreed we all want this Kailash episode to be different but the CVs have already gone and committed so many boo boos that its difficult to rectify -- I am sure they will come up with some cliched reason like Kash married Dadaji's some promised friend who saved the family honour types...

But the number of questions that arise are unending:
  • Guptas and Deewan's seem to have old business ties -- how come both didnt know about their kids affair?
  • If Kash is innocent why is family pissed?
  • Why is he in hiding in Chandigarh?
  • Didnt Preeti & Harish realise that some day their secret will be out if P comes into the family?
  • If Avantika hates Harish so much why did she allow her dad to have such a pally relationship with him? Wh was she trying to protect?
  • How come Dad never tried to get Preeti settled down?
  • How come the all knowing DM cheweing GD Mama doesnt know anything?
  • How come Sheela the jasoos didn't know anything in her younger days? Anuj is oldest - so she must have been in the family for eons...
  • Who is trying to protect who??
  • Why the involvement of Geetha out of the blue?
  • Why does Preeti believe her love was one sided?
  • Why did she drag Harish into the issue?
I could go on but I am feeling sleepy... Sleepy

Bye...

Hi, Lalitha, all these are very valid questions.

We have no answer till the CV's unfold some thing.

elgee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index