Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
I wasn't sure after today's episode whether Kailash is a bad guy or not... Some said he is reformed but having problem with his current wife...which is fine...BUT I want him to be shaded... I am tired of complete polarization of characters in serials... Either someone is a complete ANGEL OR completely 100% rooted in the dark side... In reality people are NOT like that...they are mostly a mixed bag..

Kailash and Preity relationship can bring a real twist which can leave viewer's confused about taking sides...that would be thought provoking.  Avantika -Harish misunderstanding is sooo fake and contrived...that I often wonder how I swallowed such flimsy logic of an MU that is pivotal to the main story...

Maybe Kailash - Preity characterization will rectify that and show the genuine suffering from spur of the moment decisions that all human are afflicted with... Consequences we accept but still learn how to move on and be happy in life... What do you think?

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

auosearahmanelgeeBlueSpiritguy3taklima_najbollyfoodsameersaagarAchramSpotsihuRaadhnisudi_4m_kolpiyualkahateme2anusha.cochin--Saina--slmuMrDarcyfanf.s.mseelaks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Kailash a bad seed or not..." in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Saina--

IF-Rockerz

--Saina--

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Looking at todays episode I feel that the person who cheated Preeti maasi might have used Kailash's identity .
I can be wrong but somehow got this feeling looking at Kailash

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

taklima_najAchramRaadhnidipali13shesherkobitapiyualka-sakshi-Niceupanusha.cochinhateme2f.s.mMrDarcyfan

--Saina--

IF-Rockerz

--Saina--

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
But I agree with you Harish/Avantika's relationship Misunderstanding  was so illogically shown by CV's

Preeti Maasi must have been silent now because kailash is Pankhu's chacha but what made them be silent all those years when pankhu was not part of their livesD'oh
They better come up with a proper justification than a silly reason they have been tagging all along

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

elgeeBlueSpirittaklima_najRaadhnidipali13shesherkobitapiyualkaanusha.cochinNiceuphateme2MrDarcyfan

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Saina--

Looking at todays episode I feel that the person who cheated Preeti maasi might have used Kailash's identity .
i never thought of it that way Saina...good thinking ... He looked happily married, not a shade of guilt in him...I'm looking fwd to tomorrow's episode...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Achramdipali13hateme2anusha.cochin

--Saina--

IF-Rockerz

--Saina--

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shesherkobita

i never thought of it that way Saina...good thinking ... He looked happily married, not a shade of guilt in him...I'm looking fwd to tomorrow's episode...

Yeah , the guy looked total sweet with no shade of guilt which made me think but let's see how they unfold this track.Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13-sakshi-shesherkobitahateme2anusha.cochin

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

But I agree with you Harish/Avantika's relationship Misunderstanding  was so illogically shown by CV's

Preeti Maasi must have been silent now because kailash is Pankhu's chacha but what made them be silent all those years when pankhu was not part of their livesD'oh
They better come up with a proper justification than a silly reason they have been tagging all along
harish said Preity wasn't elated when they went for Riista with Guptas in Kullu but gave in later  because Pankhuri seemed so wonderful...there is no evidence of such in the early episodes...I think CVs made the story up as they went along... They could've just said that Preity and Harish didn't realize it was the same Guptas...

And Avantika keeping silent about her reason for leaving Harish for all these years (till Adi's sagai with Latikha) doesn't make sense either... A married woman suspecting her husband of infidelity usually goes berserk and tears all his hair off in public is what I've seen ( maybe I watched too many Cheaters episodes)Big smile

elgeeRaadhni--Saina--anusha.cochinhateme2

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

Yeah , the guy looked total sweet with no shade of guilt which made me think but let's see how they unfold this track.Smile
yeah Saina... This one is a real mystery... The other mysteries like who had the abortion OR who was Preity's boyfriend wasn't really a mystery.. There were sooo many spoilers floating around and viewers who understand the pulse of Hindi Serials figured them out pretty quickly...so all the Dhamakas were a big BLAH... I am really intrigued about this one... I hope this one will be different from what is expected from a Hindi Serial...the Canon for serials dictate that Kilash is a good guy..he had an accident and lost his memory or something like thatDead...been there..seen that...LOL

sufmelgee--Saina--anusha.cochinhateme2

--Saina--

IF-Rockerz

--Saina--

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

yeah Saina... This one is a real mystery... The other mysteries like who had the abortion OR who was Preity's boyfriend wasn't really a mystery.. There were sooo many spoilers floating around and viewers who understand the pulse of Hindi Serials figured them out pretty quickly...so all the Dhamakas were a big BLAH... I am really intrigued about this one... I hope this one will be different from what is expected from a Hindi Serial...the Canon for serials dictate that Kilash is a good guy..he had an accident and lost his memory or something like thatDead...been there..seen that...LOL

Ooh memory loss does seem Cv's favourite option but i hope they will be lil different this time

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Spotshesherkobitahateme2anusha.cochin

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.