My 1st impression of watching Sanaya in this show.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

RashmiNM

Goldie

RashmiNM

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
"Simplicity at it's BEST" Yes, U heard it right... This was the most apt word for her conduct in today's episode... Not even for a second I felt she was pretending... She was herself, one amongst us, I was feeling like I was watching my friend doing all those things... Bought vegetables from local markets that too bargaining...LOL Slept forgetting the fact that her guests are about to come...LOL Didn't made look anything perfect at home n did a show off...LOL I think these are the things which we all do in our day to day lives... This will definitely be my behavior too when it comes to guests... LOL Guests are so boring, isn't it... Tongue God, she was at her natural best... She made me love her more today... Not only because she didn't pretend like she is a celebrity n so that she had to make look everything perfect, but also for the reason that she took everything light heatedly n just left an impression that she was neither there for winning ya losing but just for the sake of being  what she actually was in real... Gr8 going Sanaya.. I wish U all the success in all ur future ventures n kudos to ur NEVER GIVE UP attitude babes... Love ya...ClapHugHeart

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

shamidpriya102ddrockskhushipatel20desiserialfananeettaamastiSanayafatimazeemtrpbabepreeti25nairDeepusingh08Diahhchinthi33MashiatMimosataklima_najipi2011avyarimaT4YY4B4appy_indy-KD-Nashita-MJHTMonayaSajanspsharmilalooser01nomad.nessArshi1195apoorvaarnavKhushiIraniVIRMANbest-Snakewa-SuperstarSanayaipkknd_hazel-Medha-I-Heart-Sanzsweet-fairymonaya_sajancoalfaxDollSanzMentalExoticaOyster-Saba-EtherealSanz....Enchantress..allegrotiahalderGodhuliLogon..-Ayesshhaa-..pri_armaanDiyaSJoseph_ANaz_nisarsoharaSanayaFlawlessVintageWineArshi.Sugi.IPK.Bubblicious.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My 1st impression of watching Sanaya in this show." in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhushiIrani

Goldie

KhushiIrani

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Yaar I am so eagerly waiting to watch the show Ouch  Someone upload the video na? Ouch

On another note, I have always always said that she truly is a genuine girl and that is one of the qualities that have endeared me so much, I just simply ADORE her.  Completely agree w/your writeup - it is her simplicity that  makes her extraordinary!  God Bless her for that quality! Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilalooser01Arshi1195RashmiNMpri_armaan

RashmiNM

Goldie

RashmiNM

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhushiIrani

Yaar I am so eagerly waiting to watch the show Ouch  Someone upload the video na? Ouch

On another note, I have always always said that she truly is a genuine girl and that is one of the qualities that have endeared me so much, I just simply ADORE her.  Completely agree w/your writeup - it is her simplicity that  makes her extraordinary!  God Bless her for that quality! Big smile
U missed it ah, so sad... Dont worry, just watch it whenever u find it... It was very entertaining... Especially Sanaya parts...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi1195

tiahalder

IF-Rockerz

tiahalder

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
loved your post !Clap
i started admiring her more due to some of her rare qualities..and today i got another more..
the guts to admit her own fault with so much grace and sweetness..
my love and respect for her can only keep on increasing..she is really so genuine and a complete sweetheart..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi1195RashmiNMpri_armaan

I-Heart-Sanz

IF-Dazzler

I-Heart-Sanz

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Love your post...
I don't care if she wins or not in the competition as I'm sure she'll win millions of people's heart with her simplistic nature...
Truly a gem of a person...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RashmiNMpri_armaan

ashi_lovely

ashi_lovely

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Lol the way she asked nigar to welcome other guests lol that was.funny

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RashmiNM

allegro

IF-Rockerz

allegro

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nisha91

Love your post...
I don't care if she wins or not in the competition as I'm sure she'll win millions of people's heart with her simplistic nature...
Truly a gem of a person...

This is a competition?? I thought it was a show..

.Bubblicious.

IF-Stunnerz

.Bubblicious.

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
And after reading that I feel even more proud to be he fan.

She's a natural and she don't go around pretending like some people and flaunting off her celebrity status.

Love u Irani keep rocking!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RashmiNMpri_armaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.