My 1st impression of watching Sanaya in this show.

Posted: 11 years ago
"Simplicity at it's BEST" Yes, U heard it right... This was the most apt word for her conduct in today's episode... Not even for a second I felt she was pretending... She was herself, one amongst us, I was feeling like I was watching my friend doing all those things... Bought vegetables from local markets that too bargaining...😆 Slept forgetting the fact that her guests are about to come...😆 Didn't made look anything perfect at home n did a show off...😆 I think these are the things which we all do in our day to day lives... This will definitely be my behavior too when it comes to guests... 😆 Guests are so boring, isn't it... 😛 God, she was at her natural best... She made me love her more today... Not only because she didn't pretend like she is a celebrity n so that she had to make look everything perfect, but also for the reason that she took everything light heatedly n just left an impression that she was neither there for winning ya losing but just for the sake of being  what she actually was in real... Gr8 going Sanaya.. I wish U all the success in all ur future ventures n kudos to ur NEVER GIVE UP attitude babes... Love ya...👏🤗❤️
Yaar I am so eagerly waiting to watch the show   Someone upload the video na?

On another note, I have always always said that she truly is a genuine girl and that is one of the qualities that have endeared me so much, I just simply ADORE her.  Completely agree w/your writeup - it is her simplicity that  makes her extraordinary!  God Bless her for that quality! 😃
Originally posted by KhushiIrani

Yaar I am so eagerly waiting to watch the show   Someone upload the video na?

On another note, I have always always said that she truly is a genuine girl and that is one of the qualities that have endeared me so much, I just simply ADORE her.  Completely agree w/your writeup - it is her simplicity that  makes her extraordinary!  God Bless her for that quality! 😃
U missed it ah, so sad... Dont worry, just watch it whenever u find it... It was very entertaining... Especially Sanaya parts...😊
loved your post !👏
i started admiring her more due to some of her rare qualities..and today i got another more..
the guts to admit her own fault with so much grace and sweetness..
my love and respect for her can only keep on increasing..she is really so genuine and a complete sweetheart..

Love your post...
I don't care if she wins or not in the competition as I'm sure she'll win millions of people's heart with her simplistic nature...
Truly a gem of a person...
Lol the way she asked nigar to welcome other guests lol that was.funny
Originally posted by nisha91

Love your post...
I don't care if she wins or not in the competition as I'm sure she'll win millions of people's heart with her simplistic nature...
Truly a gem of a person...

This is a competition?? I thought it was a show..
And after reading that I feel even more proud to be he fan.

She's a natural and she don't go around pretending like some people and flaunting off her celebrity status.

Love u Irani keep rocking!
Well said dear...Loved to see her back on TV 😊
Hey hunny bunny..what is happening...

sorry darling..didnt see the episode yet...but i know she will rock in this show as well 

same like her previous shows...
Edited by Sanaya.deewani - 11 years ago