Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
hehehehe I just finished watching...loool...

Ok
plus points
1) She didn't poison anyone!! ROFL hehe trust me she doesn't know how to cook!! nada!! zilch!! only thing she knows is to make deserts! she didn't even know how to make a tea jsut a year back! and i doubt she bothered to learn it in the past year either!!LOL
So considering how hard it is for her, she was awesome!! and considering I have the exact same food habits where I favour pasta, etc over dhal chawal.. I have all the sympathy for her!! (And the only thing I myself can cook decently is pasta)

2) Her deserts!!! ahhh...
She rocks with her brownies n cheesecakes n chocolate mousse(yuppy today was my cousins wedding and ahhh had loadz of chocolate mousse!!) n anything to do with deserts!! And yeh! she indeed rocked with them!!

Questions?
1) Did the nutty girl actually sleep? come on that was scripted! do any1 really believe she can sleep when a camera guy and a unit is recording her?
So her not being dressed is scripted...

2) her room was very clean (specially the bed) when she (apparently) fell in to bed to sleep and then woke up..
So how did it get messy on its own?
loool...i guess she pulled everything off the shelf when she was rushing to get dressed!! maybe...

And the BEST!
1) Her attitude!! wow!! u rock barbie doll!!
u r a sweetheart...and love u doll...hehe u might be careless n nutty..but every contestant appreciated ur nature!!

overall...I am confused!!
was this scripted or not?

also uh uh isn't it freaking unfair that the 1st contestant doesn't get to know the likes and disliked of the guests, while everyone else is armed with that prior knowledge?

but hahaha I totally LOVEDDD the first part when she was alone!! ROFL taking the receipt from the tab...haha and preparing it right there!!
typical Sanaya!! ROFL
Her and Ragini scream!! hehe loveee them!!LOL
aww n i love Ragini for defending Sanaya..She knows Sanaya doesn't know anything at all about cooking but still was sporting enough to cook..And she defended her friend..very sweet..Embarrassed

And Sanaya being tired all the time!! hehe lol reminds me of her walk from a room to room and telling 'hai mein kitni thag gayi!!'LOL

And that 'What the HELL!!' when she finds them in her bedroom!!LOL hahahah so totally her expected reaction!! ROFL

Born to shop!!awww Mohit gave it!! hehe typical Sanayaish thing!!LOL she is a cutie pie...

thori sa pagal hai par cute hai!!Wink LOL

doll I missed u!! awww yehhh!! now full week I get to see u barbie doll!

ps: lol I am glad to know that she was the only celeb that all the other guests actually knew without having to be introduced...
Andy is from UK? lol i guess that is why he went 'Khushi'... hehe typical, considering the craze over there for IPK..

awww was sooo happy to see her today!! aahhh am off to watch it again!! Hug

pps: I found Manoj excessively rude..nope not cz it was Sanaya..but well u just don't say things like 'but u were not making for urself!'
how the hell is she to know who is coming? Andy loved the menu! and maybe food wasn't perfect as she doesn't KNOW how to cook in the 1st place..but she still did it..
so where does he get by asking why there is no dhal chawal!
if i went to some place and some1 gave me only dhal chawal i'll drink water and come back, but not insult them (i can't eat them without something non-veg with it)

And well I won't blame any1 for tricking him to eat mushrooms!!LOL
ps: shocked, personally cz I adore mushrooms and its liket he only non-veg natural thing I actually eat!!LOL

and hehe I LOVEEE Sanaya learning a new word!!
hahahahaahha when I heard this 'kuttamu..' whatever word in the teaser, I was telling my friends after they explained to me what it meant, that Sanaya probably doesn't know this either!!
hehe glad to be proven right about that!! ROFL

Nigar is a BITCHHH!! tell me soemthing.. pasta comes in sealed packs.. and well they r not low quality.. not like some random noodles..
So HOW come there r stones?Dead
Ok in chawal there might be..but grrr...i am glad Ragini is giving her a spicy dose according to the precap!!Angry

Edited by princessunara - 21 January 2013 at 11:13am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

Paula_beartrpbabeAkki_KundalMashiatMimosaKhushiIraniRashmiNMPriya641VIRMANbest-Medha-arshiipkkndluvkhushboo1234prachurya-Paro-saniya.xEtherealSanz..-Saumya-Sidda8MentalExoticatiahalderxMidnightStarxmusicfan5..Enchantress..Naz_nisarshillu.arshiCatz.RangRasiyaMariaArHiholic-JollyJabeen-SanayaFlawlessSublimeSanayaDiyaS..-Ayesshhaa-..CandYlicious_SOysterBabajiKaThullu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sanayaaa!! hahaha god girl i love u!" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shillu.arshi

IF-Sizzlerz

shillu.arshi

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
tfs dear
well said

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

KhushiIrani

Goldie

KhushiIrani

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Sunara do you have a link?  I am DYING to watch it just for only her Embarrassed

Thanks for your detailed update!

princessunara

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
 i loved everything except nigarand manoj.loved ragini a lot.but andy was quite cute.usne bhi ragini ke saath sanaya ka room saaf kar raha tha.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MariaArHiholicprincessunara

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
but mohit.really loved your gift to Sanaya"born to shop,Forced to Cook".Wink

princessunara

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Completely agreed!

Sanaya was so cuteee, she's amazing Big smile

I hated it when that woman, Not sure of her name said she ate a stone in her pasta. What the? That was so rude:|

RashmiNM

Goldie

RashmiNM

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
She was fab... Just loved the episode... It was so much fun...Smile Jaha Sanaya hai, waha pagalpan tho banthi hai na...She was at her natural best... Proud to be a fan of hers...Smile

Oyster

IF-Sizzlerz

Oyster

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Sunara.. I'll respond after watching the episode cuz I don't want to read everything and then watch... 

princessunara

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.