Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

MentalExotica

IF-Rockerz

MentalExotica

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Wow this feels wierd.

A new show, a new forum, familiar names, a week give and take and one common name Sanaya Irani.

My first day post...

Let's face it, you SNOOZE you LOSE.

Humari sanka devi madam caught a nap before her guests were going to arrive and jaldi jaldi mein aap welcome drink bhool gayee. Shocked

There were flaws, it wasn't a perfect night, Sanaya was sure not in her element, else she's bursting at seems with her quirkyness and cheer.

But she was an honest host, a warm welcoming one.

She didn't know her guests and that's the first rule to having someone over at your house. 

KNOW YOUR GUEST. 
So that was an obvious disadvantage for her. Having said that, she played it off and took it in her stride. I wish she had found her comfort zone and made it more appealing.

Simplicity paid off and she sure fared well. 

I wish she could've whipped up something quickly for Manoj and Nigar. 

Sanaya is the dessert queen and "Anth bhala toh sab bhala" WinkLOL

Edited by MentalExotica - 21 January 2013 at 10:43am

The following 68 member(s) liked the above post:

shazobairgurukhushsun.is.upmastiSanayaBalamPichkari-trpbabe_Janki_-Reva--HeerRanjha-angel_ipkknd..Zenny..joyvg-Nashita-KhushiIraniRashmiNMblackdice1001-Medha-SuperstarSanayadesigirl_sydell.DivaDeluxe...Damsel..Aparamegha_SilverLining_saniya.x-Paro-nandu_2007ChocoholicAnamspiritAnotherAdmirerEtherealSanz..SwaNia_2-SI-allegrocathutiahalder...Tanu...RockerchicSrilathalolla..Enchantress..Arshig8Parud_ForeverGodhuliLogonDreamsFlyFreeSanayaFlawlessNaach_BasantiCatz.RangRasiyaharith25KookiemonsterhoneypriyaFairyLiquidSoapNewbiesoapfan..-Ayesshhaa-..CandYlicious_SOyster18shabboDiamondLifeSublimeSanayaSenorita Sanaya..Amina..serialjunkieDiyaSDaZzling_SaRunpieryroseprincessunarapolly_mkPhoenixRising-B.N.K-CrazyForBarun

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "First Cut" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

serialjunkie

IF-Sizzlerz

serialjunkie

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Ragini - ate away the spoon with the choc rum. 

Manoj Tiwari - Oye eehaan Bhojpuri Khana kahan milega? E kaa hai kukurmutta? khana nahi tho photova hi khai liyo 

Gauhar - Kabab zyada sharab kum

Andy - Peg gungroo Black Label jeera mein nachoon

Sanaya ko points uski Beauty ke liye mile - sleeping Beauty, you know

Guests are welcome to clean the floor before they leave.

aur khana - woh kya tha? Yeh kya hai????

Ram Kapoor packed all the leftover food and took it home.

Edited by serialjunkie - 21 January 2013 at 11:05am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

shazobairmastiSanayaReginaPhalange-trpbabeKhushiIrani..Zenny..joyvgmarch2011..Damsel..-Medha-Srilathalolla...Tanu...Arshig8Rockerchic-SI-MentalExoticaFairyLiquidSoapNewbiesoapfanDiamondLifeNaach_BasantiKookiemonsterSublimeSanaya.Sama.pieryroseprincessunara

serialjunkie

IF-Sizzlerz

serialjunkie

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
acha serious wala post

Sanaya left a lot to be desired as a host. First, dozing off and making your guests receive others is a no no. Second, you must have both alcoholic and non alcoholic beverage choice, a beverage other than water is imperative. 
third, have vegetarian and non-vegetarian options are crucial in india, wonder if she could have found out about diet restrictions and prefernces of the guests upfront. 
fourth, having a party game or two handy is critical to the mix, alongwith moodsetting music 
fifth an overall theme was missing for the evening.

all in all sanaya was ill-prepared, and overestimated her abilities as a host. If i were rating her, i would give her a 5, 3 for hosting abilities and 2 for her sweet persona that prevented some pressure cooker situations from getting out of hand. 

I think I love Manoj Tiwari's Desi Ghee Tadka 

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

shazobairgurukhushsun.is.up..Zenny..joyvg-Medha-SuperstarSanaya...Tanu...SrilathalollaMentalExoticaFairyLiquidSoapNewbiesoapfanNaach_BasantiKookiemonsterSublimeSanaya.Sama.pieryroseHowlarious

MentalExotica

IF-Rockerz

MentalExotica

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
SJ i totally concur..

Sanaya wasn't prepared at all. It's just her persona that got her the marks.
How can you not have a welcome drink. You can make a quick Tang, lemonade.. SOMETHING??
The entertainment factor was way too low. She could've put up a Khushi act and probably it would've made them laugh a lil.

This is the beginning of Manoj Tiwari's annoyance..

But I think I quite like the variant in the house guests. EVERYONE IS UNIQUE.

This is going to be fun.

Sooo good to see Sanaya on my TV screen again.

Edited by MentalExotica - 21 January 2013 at 11:26am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shazobairBalamPichkari-joyvg..Zenny..SuperstarSanaya-Medha-Arshig8-SI-FairyLiquidSoapNewbiesoapfanKookiemonsterpieryrose

MentalExotica

IF-Rockerz

MentalExotica

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
This forum is slowww LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Medha-Arshig8pieryroseFairyLiquidSoap

BalamPichkari-

BalamPichkari-

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Just finished watching the episode.
Now firstly, I'm a bit disappointed. I feel it was very unfair how Sanaya had no clue about her guests. Like you said, that's the first thing about mehmaan nawazi. Know your guests! I think it wasn't Sanaya's fault in this. How was she suppose to know Manoj has a tomato obsession and a mushroom dislike?! D'oh They should have given her some sort of a hint about the likes and dislikes about the guests and the guests could have been kept in the dark about the host. But not telling Sanaya anything about her guests was really unfair. Everyone else now has an advantage in this as I'm sure they'll all remember that Ragini is lactose intolerant, Manoj is tomato-obsessed, etc. I found that really unfair.

About Sanaya. I think she did a good job. I wouldn't say excellent. Dozing off before your guests are about to arrive is a bad idea LOL The entertainment could have been more and she should have been the one giving the entertainment. As for the food, I think there should have been a variety. She should have kept some bread, some rice, etc. It's completely fine she can't cook, not many people can but a little variety in the menu would have been a good idea.

Overall, Sanaya was a good host. I'm a bit upset about how she knew nothing about her guests and that really put her in a disadvantage. She lost points because of that and it wasn't even her fault! But one of the best things was she kept positive throughout the night. She didn't get offended and tried her best to be with the guests. One other thing I really liked was the presentation of the food. Everything was beautifully set up, the soup, the pasta, etc. The desserts looked so GOOD! Heart I knew she would rock in that and she did! I'm glad she was a positive person throughout the night. She wasn't perfect, she could have tried just a bit more but I'm glad we got to see her <3 Missed her so much!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

gurukhushReginaPhalange-KhushiIrani-Medha-_SilverLining_-SI-MentalExotica...Tanu...Arshig8pieryroseKookiemonster

shazobair

shazobair

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
hey there...actually m not that dissapointed with her,coz probably this is the first time sanaya has even attempted to a two to three course meals..n every thing she had cooked for the first time... n she was tensed like hell,one hates mushroom,the other is lactose intolerent n the other had problem with alcohol...

all said n done,m happy to sanaya,though she was not in her actual element coz i guess she was tensed n unhappy with her own performances but at the end,the way she is as a humanbeing,that really touched everybody's heart i guess...

i loved hw each n every one of them,while giving her points said one common thing that she was very lovable n her took every thing in a good stride...

but sanaya dear its high time ke tum thoda sa mehman nawazi sheeak lo!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KhushiIraniMentalExotica-SI-Kookiemonster

.Sama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Sama.

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Sanaya looked cool, smart and classy yo !!

She with a very sweet smile said she cannot cook and that she is tired so guests should entertain her.

Welcome - Baazi Mehmaan Nawazi Ki !!

Mexy thank you so much for the post. Purane zamane ki yaad diladi.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KhushiIrani-Medha-MentalExotica-SI-KookiemonsterNewbiesoapfan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.