Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 2:57am | IP Logged
How could dey go in her bedroom?Shocked Ragini chalo ok she is Sanaya's frnd  but how can she take d two unknown guys inside yaar.. like in a gal's bedroom..!!
Well just like Sanaya my room always is messy.. so i kinda liked dat my fav is like me in this matterEmbarrassedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Akki_Kundalprincessunara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ewww (Page 4)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BabajiKaThullu

IF-Addictz

BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged
m glad she clearly told them no to come in her room... 

Howlarious

IF-Addictz

Howlarious

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmee_sammy

How could dey go in her bedroom?Shocked Ragini chalo ok she is Sanaya's frnd  but how can she take d two unknown guys inside yaar.. like in a gal's bedroom..!!
Well just like Sanaya my room always is messy.. so i kinda liked dat my fav is like me in this matterEmbarrassedLOL

That is the concept of the show. Don't know if you have seen the British version Come Dine With Me, but this is what they do, go into the bedroom and take a wander around the hosts house.  This show would have been better without celebrities. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazy4Arshi2

sunny_sarun

IF-Dazzler

sunny_sarun

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 7:10am | IP Logged
what is ur problem

Akki_Kundal

Akki_Kundal

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sana_malik

what is ur problem

arre tum sabb bhi naa . taariif bhi karo toh bhi samaz main nahi aayega . i was just trying to say that sanaya aka khusi room seemed truly of an angel who is carefree and has an own set of rulkes . truly an angel

DOES ANGEL MEANS SOMETHING WRONG ?

Sidda8

IF-Rockerz

Sidda8

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Sanaya was adorable in the episode. There is nothing wrong with her room. My room is usually a mess and even if I clean it, it will easily become a mess once again. There is nothing wrong with her outfits. She just prefers western outfits. Also, I didn't not like seeing men enter her room. Even I get angry when my brother or cousins get into my room because a girl deserves privacy.

shazobair

shazobair

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akshay_Kundal

Originally posted by Sana_malik

what is ur problem

arre tum sabb bhi naa . taariif bhi karo toh bhi samaz main nahi aayega . i was just trying to say that sanaya aka khusi room seemed truly of an angel who is carefree and has an own set of rulkes . truly an angel

DOES ANGEL MEANS SOMETHING WRONG ?
i think the problem is with the topic heading,u wrote"EWW"which means in a bad or dirty way but had u said "AWWW" which means u find it pleasent...

sweetmadhuri

Baingan

IF-Sizzlerz

Baingan

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Ragini is sanays's friend  okay she should not have taken 2 men to a gals bedroom.That is not rite.

Yes yesterdaay sanaya too did what ragini did ,tit for tat.

JalebiGirl

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.