Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

jaya100

IF-Rockerz

jaya100

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Have you seen how small Sanaya is? What size clothes do you expect her to wear? She's a beautiful young girl with a beautiful figure and she always looks elegant and decent in all that she wears. She has the poise, grace and beauty to wear anything and make it look classy. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

jalkukdi1AmeliaSalvatoreArshi1195RashmiNMsweetmadhuri-Snakewa-MadhuO-SI-FascinatingSanzprincessunara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ewww (Page 2)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.lostatsea.

IF-Stunnerz

.lostatsea.

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Tbh when you have guests around I'm sure they would wanna see around your house and all and as a woman I would like it if someone went into my room without my permission coz its private. Not blaming anyone but when I watch the English one u see everyone goin into the people's rooms nd all however you should ask coz people can mind.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi1195

PhoenixRising

IF-Stunnerz

PhoenixRising

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Why we commenting on a dress it's just a dress and she's a tiny girl so what you expect? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi1195sweetmadhurijaya100

bramcote46

Goldie

bramcote46

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SilentPromises

I didnt like how Ragz took 2 boys inside Sanaya's bedroom... I mean who does that on a dinner...that too with unknown guys Confused My room looks 24*7 messy until I get mumma's severe warnings LOL and sanaya is skinny & that dress looked stretchable top like thing... I dont think tele actresses can even question about the size of their dresses :p

I really liked Sanaya's nature, how sweetly she asked them too leave <3

On a side note everyone can express their views about any & everything, just because the thread maker pointed out something which he/she probably didnt liked about her/her room DOES NOT mean that he/she bashed sanaya... please dont take simple things as offence :)

I think that's part of the show.
If you watch the English version "Come Dine with me" then you would notice that the guests go through every corner of the house , some even check the wardrobes also.

Howlarious

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IshqSufiyana

Why we commenting on a dress it's just a dress and she's a tiny girl so what you expect? 

And the stupidest part is Ragini meant that the size (as in what is printed in the label of it) of the top was so small.. not that it was 'exposed' or any such bad sense (not that wearing less, exposing is anything bad, each to his own!).. she was jsut surprised that Sanz's figure was so small..i remember her teasing Sanz sometime back and stuff asking us if she really needed to lose weight n all and Sanaya was laughingly telling 'face se!'...

and here sm1 has to use that as an insult ! cheap mentality!Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetmadhurijaya100

MockingJay21

MockingJay21

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
I'm sorry that Sanaya doesn't come from the village like you do TM. She is a modern girl who wears modern clothes. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AmeliaSalvatoreArshi1195RashmiNMjaya100princessunara

Decent6Chori

Goldie

Decent6Chori

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
What I'm more annoyed about is why did Ragini take two random strangers who are men into Sanaya's bedroom? WTH was that all about? There's something called privacy and it was so wrong of her to just take them around. On top of that, go through her closet Sleepy

And yeah those dresses were not short LOL. Have you seen Sanaya? She's so petite, obviously her clothes will be small as well!

sweetmadhuri

Akki_Kundal

Akki_Kundal

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
when did i say i didnt like her . i just said that she is a care free ANGEL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.