Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Akki_Kundal

Akki_Kundal

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
eww the room was realy a mess . an angel truly .

Edited by Akshay_Kundal - 21 January 2013 at 10:57pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ewww" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AmeliaSalvatore

AmeliaSalvatore

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
oh shut up. if you didnt like it, dont bother watching it. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MashiatMimosa-Nashita-RashmiNMArshi1195-Medha-SublimeSanayaamaiapieryrose

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmeliaSalvatore

oh shut up. if you didnt like it, dont bother watching it. 

just ignore this post. Dear.sanaya ko bhi kaha poatta tha all the guest will check her personal Stuff.Shocked.
@TM-If u dont like that then plz go from here.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi1195-Medha-

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Well my room looks like that (actually a little worse than that as i have right now dragged my whole wardrobe on to my bed as i am searching for something)
And I actually have clothes that looks like what they showed..which I combine with a jacket..

And I am not as tiny boned and delicate as Sanaya..

So now does that give u a reason to insult me? It is my life get it?

So the same is for her! and also duh...what chote kapde? that was a top! And Sanaya is tiny enough to easily wear it!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesT4YY4B4-Nashita-spsharmilaRashmiNM-Snakewa-sweetmadhuriArshi1195jaya100flirtatious.-SI-SublimeSanaya...Tanu...

SanayaFlawless

IF-Sizzlerz

SanayaFlawless

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Do we have Sanaya haters in this forum 2Wacko

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

T4YY4B4RashmiNM-Snakewa--Medha-sweetmadhurijaya100SublimeSanaya...Tanu...

JalebiGirl

IF-Stunnerz

JalebiGirl

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
That was a top and she is thin and tiny!!
I hate it when people comment about someone's dressAngryit's her life!!
I didn't found any thing wrong in that!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RashmiNMmarch2011sweetmadhurimelfnsjaya100SublimeSanaya

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
I didnt like how Ragz took 2 boys inside Sanaya's bedroom... I mean who does that on a dinner...that too with unknown guys Confused My room looks 24*7 messy until I get mumma's severe warnings LOL and sanaya is skinny & that dress looked stretchable top like thing... I dont think tele actresses can even question about the size of their dresses :p

I really liked Sanaya's nature, how sweetly she asked them too leave <3

On a side note everyone can express their views about any & everything, just because the thread maker pointed out something which he/she probably didnt liked about her/her room DOES NOT mean that he/she bashed sanaya... please dont take simple things as offence :)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

T4YY4B4AmeliaSalvatoreRashmiNMDecent6ChoriborregArshi1195win7jaya100mysticgoryfilms

JalebiGirl

IF-Stunnerz

JalebiGirl

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SilentPromises

I didnt like how Ragz took 2 boys inside Sanaya's bedroom... I mean who does that on a dinner...that too with unknown guys Confused My room looks 24*7 messy until I get mumma's severe warnings LOL and sanaya is skinny & that dress looked stretchable top like thing... I dont think tele actresses can even question about the size of their dresses :p

I really liked Sanaya's nature, how sweetly she asked them too leave <3

On a side note everyone can express their views about any & everything, just because the thread maker pointed out something which he/she probably didnt liked about her/her room DOES NOT mean that he/she bashed sanaya... please dont take simple things as offence :)
Completely agree about ragini taking 2 boys inside sanaya's bedroom...that was completely wrong!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi1195jaya100

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.