Zing Magazine - January Issue is Out! (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 53

Miss.Wahian

IF-Dazzler

Miss.Wahian

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
sanaya is looking damn GORGEOUSSSDay Dreaming

Dis is d best cover pic of Zing Mag. till date...loved it!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SanthuSobti.RudraParo.jaisyjazzspate22Naz_nisar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Zing Magazine - January Issue is Out! (Page 8)" in Zing Magazine forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.RudraParo.

Goldie

.RudraParo.

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:35pm | IP Logged

She makes everything FLAWLESS

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SanthuSobtispate22Naz_nisarSanzPaRudholic

SanzPaRudholic

IF-Stunnerz

SanzPaRudholic

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EtherealSanz..

Originally posted by Ragz.

I think this is the most elegant cover..not saying coz I'm a Sanz fan but Atleast her dress is not hideous..it's not the best either but like 10 times better than what others wore ;) not that it was their choice to wear but this is like way more elegant than anything I've ever seen Heart

I know right? The last few covers have been... really disappointing to be honest. The outfits were totally not what I expected ;) This cover I love! <3 I don't think the outfit is the best but it really suits Sanaya. I think it's going with her overall look. She looks so Persian in the Zing mag. cover, I love it Heart

Yes Heart its not the best but beautiful enough and so damn elegant, i like sober stuff <33

She can seriously carry off anything so well ;) i know persian she does look Embarrassed 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SanthuSobtiRashmiNM-Paro-spate22

spate22

IF-Rockerz

spate22

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by EtherealSanz..

I think this is the most elegant cover..not saying coz I'm a Sanz fan but Atleast her dress is not hideous..it's not the best either but like 10 times better than what others wore ;) not that it was their choice to wear but this is like way more elegant than anything I've ever seen Heart

I know right? The last few covers have been... really disappointing to be honest. The outfits were totally not what I expected ;) This cover I love! <3 I don't think the outfit is the best but it really suits Sanaya. I think it's going with her overall look. She looks so Persian in the Zing mag. cover, I love it Heart

Yes Heart its not the best but beautiful enough and so damn elegant, i like sober stuff <33

She can seriously carry off anything so well ;) i know persian she does look Embarrassed 

Yes, I would say " an persian princess!!"Embarrassed

Shreya

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SanthuSobtiRashmiNMSanzPaRudholic

Naz_nisar

IF-Sizzlerz

Naz_nisar

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Sanaya looking gorgeous Day Dreaming

jaisyjazz

Goldie

jaisyjazz

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
i m not a fan of sanaya but this is the most perfect cover of zing magazine till now
in krystal's outfit there was nothing new and her outfit was also old fashioned the only thing i like or everybody else like was her hair style and the crown :)
in drashti's her outfit was very modern i like hair style too and she looked superb :)
harshad's was also good i would say i think uska is new style main first photoshoot tha and he carried it very well :)
i loved nia's photoshoot a lot i love her hair style and the outfit too :)
and now sanaya i love her outfit veryyy much covering the whole cover page :)))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ayushi.sinha

-Saumya-

IF-Rockerz

-Saumya-

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Sanaya looks ethereal Heart I'm not a fan of her dress or hairstyle but she carries it of so well :) She's looking like a princess.

Thank you Zing magazine for having Sanaya on the cover.

arushiashvik

IF-Rockerz

arushiashvik

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
i will buy this just for sanaya

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Zing Magazine Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.