Zing Magazine - January Issue is Out! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 53

..SaNaYaHoLiC..

Goldie

..SaNaYaHoLiC..

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ragz.

Why Is Rati being mentioned here? Thumbs Down sorry guys if you wanna see your favourite actress.. please PM Vijay sir or the other admins! no point spamming here!

I dont c the point either LOL Go request on the forum or something, dont spam here LOLSleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SanthuSobtiSenorita SanayaSanzPaRudholic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Zing Magazine - January Issue is Out! (Page 7)" in Zing Magazine forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shonasandy

IF-Sizzlerz

shonasandy

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Sanaya Look awsome 

TFS Dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Naz_nisar

-LoveDance-

-LoveDance-

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
I had huge expection from sanaya page cover pic but she is not looking good my pov.OuchOuch..

why cant ZING give her different look and a beautiful dress like krystal and Drashti

spate22

IF-Rockerz

spate22

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by goli44

I had huge expection from sanaya page cover pic but she is not looking good my pov.OuchOuch..

why cant ZING give her different look and a beautiful dress like krystal and Drashti

Why?!! I think this dress is pretty!! I actually didn't like  their outfits!! Drashti's outfit was better than Krystle's though!! Smile But they looked good!! Smile

Shreya

Edited by spate22 - 21 January 2013 at 10:03pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SanthuSobti.RudraParo.SanzPaRudholic

SanzPaRudholic

IF-Stunnerz

SanzPaRudholic

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
I think this is the most elegant cover..not saying coz I'm a Sanz fan but Atleast her dress is not hideous..it's not the best either but like 10 times better than what others wore ;) not that it was their choice to wear but this is like way more elegant than anything I've ever seen Heart

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SanthuSobti.RudraParo.-Paro-EtherealSanz..spate22Miss Cherie

Sarun.Zayaholic

Goldie

Sarun.Zayaholic

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Sanaya...very beautiful...amazing!!!  

Naz_nisar

-Paro-

IF-Dazzler

-Paro-

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Sanaya looks good <3

.RudraParo.

EtherealSanz..

IF-Rockerz

EtherealSanz..

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ragz.

I think this is the most elegant cover..not saying coz I'm a Sanz fan but Atleast her dress is not hideous..it's not the best either but like 10 times better than what others wore ;) not that it was their choice to wear but this is like way more elegant than anything I've ever seen Heart

I know right? The last few covers have been... really disappointing to be honest. The outfits were totally not what I expected ;) This cover I love! <3 I don't think the outfit is the best but it really suits Sanaya. I think it's going with her overall look. She looks so Persian in the Zing mag. cover, I love it Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SanthuSobti.RudraParo.RashmiNMspate22

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Zing Magazine Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.