Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

aditi_34

Goldie

aditi_34

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Hav u watched kasam se or kahaani?? I did n left mid way.now it becums diff to imagine ram vid prachi n sakshi vid kiran.hehhe..i lyk ram vid sakshi only as an onscreen couple.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shriramlalmadhusimlavidhiarmanz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hai Mera Dil!!! (Page 5)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Annthew

IF-Dazzler

Annthew

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Hallo  Viji,  Ur posts  made me happy because other wise i was sort off confused with the whole epi. Any way i'll make any comments only after i see 2'day's epi also.2 many questions in my mind.Raya as always were mind- blowing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lalmadhuarmanz

Annthew

IF-Dazzler

Annthew

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahana747

Originally posted by PKBAAA

Viji I too want to sing but wondering which one because I am a bit confused.Where r v going? The raya part was good but bones is back.will priua go to him 4 help?no----------!! Any way good nite dears.

Daraathi ho yaar.Ab neend kaise ayegi.

He -- sorry yaar , hope u slept well. But the bottom line in BT serials is always b on the edge of ur seat, no peace at all. There's a new twists everyday.

lalmadhuarmanz

armanz

IF-Rockerz

armanz

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1itida7

Hav u watched kasam se or kahaani?? I did n left mid way.now it becums diff to imagine ram vid prachi n sakshi vid kiran.hehhe..i lyk ram vid sakshi only as an onscreen couple.

KS no idea but Kahaani now n then first of all i avoided Kahaani coz i felt the leads were boring..Dont hit me...
BALH is diff n uncomparable yaar..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lalmadhu

armanz

IF-Rockerz

armanz

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PKBAAA

Hallo Viji, Ur posts made me happy because other wise i was sort off confused with the whole epi. Any way i'll make any comments only after i see 2'day's epi also.2 many questions in my mind.Raya as always were mind- blowing.

I started this aftr first scene..i think i shud hv waited till the epi was over..at the end i didnt have happiness but confusion what the hell is the twist..and wat the hell is aye gonna do..We cant be happy for even 30mins yaar..

lalmadhuAnnthew

sahana747

IF-Dazzler

sahana747

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by armanz

KS no idea but Kahaani now n then first of all i avoided Kahaani coz i felt the leads were boring..Dont hit me...
No idea about Kahani,but am watching Kasamse in both Etv Panjabi at 6 pm I think and 9x at 2 pm, am confused about timing,but honestly can't  bear the torture,Jai is superb but rest of the cast OTT.
BALH  has class and mass appeal, BT and Sony don't realise the value of Raya that is why they are in the path of self destruction.

lalmadhuarmanz

armanz

IF-Rockerz

armanz

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahana747

Originally posted by armanz

No idea about Kahani,but am watching Kasamse in both Etv Panjabi at 6 pm I think and 9x at 2 pm, am confused about timing,but honestly can't bear the torture,Jai is superb but rest of the cast OTT.
BALH has class and mass appeal, BT and Sony don't realise the value of Raya that is why they are in the path of self destruction.

After reading the story of KS didnt want to watch it.
But BALH is one such story with the best actors that it can pull audience towards it.Ram n Sakshi are making it more than the best hence its too good to resist.But alas the CVs hv their own creativity to spoil the magic.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lalmadhu

aditi_34

Goldie

aditi_34

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Yeah viji,dese two actors uplift even mediocre scenes vid dre performance.kasam se,as i call was 3D -Dark,Dull,Depressing.hardly any romance or light heartedness,just scheming vamps all over.never lyk JB chem,dres was one mismatched couple.ram sakshi rocks till such an extent dat my friend's grandma,actualy believed for mnths dat they are real lyf couple.lol..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lalmadhuAnnthewpeeyaraarmanz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top