Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by 1itida7

Yeah viji,dese two actors uplift even mediocre scenes vid dre performance.kasam se,as i call was 3D -Dark,Dull,Depressing.hardly any romance or light heartedness,just scheming vamps all over.never lyk JB chem,dres was one mismatched couple.ram sakshi rocks till such an extent dat my friend's grandma,actualy believed for mnths dat they are real lyf couple.lol..

I dont know how were JB or any other couple its not only abt KS but for me i cant feel the same way with any other couple..Yeah when they were in KBC my mom asked the same..Such good is their chemistry they can make people believe they are not fiction but real.If it had better story it would be consistently at the top.but BT u cant hope.
Originally posted by armanz

I dont know how were JB or any other couple its not only abt KS but for me i cant feel the same way with any other couple..Yeah when they were in KBC my mom asked the same..Such good is their chemistry they can make people believe they are not fiction but real.If it had better story it would be consistently at the top.but BT u cant hope.
its ok..they can still do damage control.n i think they are taking things seriously.v can be optimistic atleast.but the twitpics frm d caste point dat v'l have lots of masti scenes during sangeet.big fat punjabi wedding style.but it shouldnt be OTT.
Originally posted by armanz

Even my husband who does not know much about stars asked or these two man and wife and chuckled no they seem to be so happy with each other.I went to hit him.
Originally posted by 1itida7

its ok..they can still do damage control.n i think they are taking things seriously.v can be optimistic atleast.but the twitpics frm d caste point dat v'l have lots of masti scenes during sangeet.big fat punjabi wedding style.but it shouldnt be OTT.

Yeah i seeing light now..Shaadi mahol,his charm n her beauty plus pihu i am having positive attitude now.

haay guys forgot everything just see Golu's cute looks he gives too Priya hayyy how can Priya resist to not to love him... when he is all hers... i wish this Golu Kapoor was mine... i know he can't but still just wish...