Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

aditi_34

Goldie

aditi_34

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by armanz

first 11 mins magic is disturbed by the 2nd part n precap..I wish everything goes well tomorrow..ayesha is really giving some shocks..hope she is uncovered soon.
dun worry vijs.aye is d last stumbleblock in reunion.dey'l clear rash.if all is hunky dory,den there is no drama.but i want raya to stand together against aye.nt either of them alone.she'l be exposed.nt very soon,but ya they are moving towards it.building up drama for dat.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shriramlalmadhuarmanz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hai Mera Dil!!! (Page 4)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

armanz

IF-Rockerz

armanz

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1itida7

Gm partner! Vow raya scene for me.luvd d expressions.kya bolun ab?njoyd d bathroom scene.pk was trying to be tough,but bechaari.n den she cmpletely lost the guard during d towel scene.uff..n d killer eye lock..haayee maar daala.did u c p's expressions wen ram went out.Take a bow sakshi! Love n yearning in the eyes n anger on lips.luvd ram the charmer.he lukd soo cute.rofld at his reaction wen pk offered him suddu's clothes.go rk go! Ur madam vil soon thaw.:-):-D

Good morning aditi..It was wow wow wow for me..The moment he held her hand the voice was in diff modulation..Then itself she has lost it but towel scene took her completely off.Eyelock toh...uff.Yeah i watched that scene mny times to see her reaction.it wad excellent.I loved her..she is brilliant.Ram is the best aditi n now he is showing the cool n charm, can she escape.
My madam was knocked off yesterday itself...but to accept that she may take some time..i can wait.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shriramlalmadhu

armanz

IF-Rockerz

armanz

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
@oneandall No one said her Tanaqueen n the line in red.it was meant for fun by me.

Anu Shriramlalmadhusahana747

armanz

IF-Rockerz

armanz

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 8:37pm | IP Logged

Now sum unromantic stuff.wat hapnd to suddu? Why was he bothered abt aye? N dis house mortgaging raises million ques..maybe v'l get answers today or tom.n precap mein y did ram refuse for d loan.definitely sum catch there.vud he ask pk to work in KI?? Wishful thinking..:-) aye has developed some brains lately.aap becums tum.!! Wonder wat she has in her mind now..lets c wat v get today.promo is same as precap:-(..bdw luvd ram's twitpic of sakshi.gorgeous she looks:-);-)

All this suddu concern for aye why suddenly yaar what shall Ram do???house mortgage was also brought up as they are heading to some serious scenes.Hope wat i saw in precap will be wrong..i wanna confirm it tonight.Aye is turning dangerous now.
Punjaban tho dil le gayi...I love her yaar.

Anu Shriramlalmadhu

armanz

IF-Rockerz

armanz

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 8:44pm | IP Logged

hehhe..hitler prk is bak.luvd d display of conflicting emotions.but she completely lost the guard during towel vala eye lock..THUD! Bdw congrats ms dazzler.now where's my treat?

I love this hitler side of her even more..Duniya bhar ke natak mere hi samne karthe hai..It was lovely,she knows her Golu very well.Haath pakad ne se pigalna shuru hogaya n hayeee he touching her cheeks (ofcourse towel se)n eyelock tho waha bhi giri n yaha me toh fainted...LOL
Yeah i hv turned dazzler..Thanq n shall send u something later.

Edited by armanz - 21 January 2013 at 8:42pm

Anu Shriramlalmadhu

armanz

IF-Rockerz

armanz

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 8:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by armanz

first 11 mins magic is disturbed by the 2nd part n precap..I wish everything goes well tomorrow..ayesha is really giving some shocks..hope she is uncovered soon.
dun worry vijs.aye is d last stumbleblock in reunion.dey'l clear rash.if all is hunky dory,den there is no drama.but i want raya to stand together against aye.nt either of them alone.she'l be exposed.nt very soon,but ya they are moving towards it.building up drama for dat.

A bit worried but its ok.they are meant to be together forever n aye is to be dealt no other way.I just want them on same side in this issue.

Anu Shriramlalmadhu

aditi_34

Goldie

aditi_34

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Yes yaar ram sakshi has the best onscreen chem ever.raya love has so many shades.dats wat makes it so diff n interesting.havent seen this before on tv ever.vaise u must be realy happy.u got ur rajjo yest:-P..bhaago now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

armanz

armanz

IF-Rockerz

armanz

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:38pm | IP Logged

Yes yaar ram sakshi has the best onscreen chem ever.raya love has so many shades.dats wat makes it so diff n interesting.havent seen this before on tv ever.vaise u must be realy happy.u got ur rajjo yest:-P..bhaago now

Yeah usually i dont watch soaps but Kyunki,PR,SBS i used to.But i am sure no other couple have such a magical chemistry..We lose our normal senses when they are together..I was never like this but i am not complaining either..RaYa deewanapan is too good to resist..
Hello i didnt even look the screen when he was there..I bet u partied last night on his return..

Anu Shrirambalhfan4everaditi_34

Post Reply New Post

Go to top