Hum Aapke Hai In-Laws

Written Update - 21/01 - Halwe ka Jalwa

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Mein aa gai😛

And no no ...Pleajh dont ask me 'Aap Huumare hai kaun' Becauuujjhhh hum aapke hai...heeeheee...Updater😛🤣🤣

So I know generally Sab tv shows dont have updater...but this show is fun to update...hope you survive the tortaarrr!!!!😛

Okie we start from the No man's field...I mean in the words of Colonl...Gullu...who is right now sandwiched between an over hovering mummmyyy and wannna-be-your loving wifey...

And it is Dinner time and everybody is gobbling food while Gullu is sitting and who is gobbling away his mumma's Rajma...Both father and fAther in law see that Damu is hurt seeing that her hubby dear is not interested in the daal she has made...
(I frankly would have loved this MIL...who does all the cooking and cleaning...Let him feed her son...😛...I am perfectly happy to have a hubby welll fed and groomed...😆)

So both father and father in law admire Damu's cooking and dropping heavy hints on Gullu to taste the Daal but Gullu the brick head doesnot take the hint...and so both the fathers console Damu
(Owww that is one sweeettt gesture...both putting their hand on hers from both sides...I so love this father and father in law...they might be poles apart...but they are so united when it comes to Damu❤️)
They both give her hint to take out the gajar ka halwa she made...but by the time she gets it out..she comes to know that her Mother in law has already served the halwa made by her and now Damu;s hubby is gobbling his mother's halwa...she gets totally upset...
It is night time and Damu is sitting like a possessed woman on the bed with her uneaten gajar ka halwa...Gullu enters and sees that he is about to be beaten to death...so he tries to pacify her...but he actually slips on a toy car and falls face first on the Halwa
(Somebody tell me what was that toy car doing there😡😆)

Damu loses it and kicks her husband out of the house...in freezing cold...and on this side colonel is doing his night time patrolling with his side kick...and spots Gullu...and takes the gun out for him thinking he is a theif...pooor gullu is chased away by both father and daughter😆...
Finally colonel realizes that it is his own Son in law...and he gets mad at him for upsetting his daughter...but ofcourse his late wife again sprouts herself in his mind and tells him off...

Colonel puts down the gun and says that he is upset because Gullu upset his daughter but he is happy that Gullu kept his mother happy...he says that the boy who respects his mother is Priyanka Chopra..
.(That means he is 'Saat Khoon Maaf'!)🤣 ( I so love his dialogues)
he tells him to balance his life between the two women who love him whole heartedly...his wife and mother...

It is next morning and Gullu again starts his mission 'Biwi Patao' and tears off the buttons off all his shirts and tells Damu to repair them...but before Dammu can come...his mother comes in and tells them that she will do it
(I tell you Panditji needs to give his wife some chores of his own...how come she is always appearing just the very moment her son makes a small sound😕😆)

Damu comes and sees her MIL doing her son's buttons and gets upset...

Precap: Panditji seeing the Kundli...and saying that the stars in Damu's kundli say that her hubby will go mad (That he will...sandwiched between mollycoddling and volcano erruption😛)

Edited by -Srushti- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rubysk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thnx 4 written update... Thnk u so much dear friend... 
loveukayjee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 ur support. 
karsuh thumbnail
Thanks for the update 😊
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Thank you for the beautiful update 😊