Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoNayaKiDeewani

Thank you SO much for this update Aashi! I can't wait to watch the show and how adorable of Mohit, "born to shop" defines San really well! :P
u will have fun watching this epi yeah it describe her i wish he would be there to see her making dinner she was sooo adorable Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sanaya as Host Rocked :) (Page 2)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sidda8

IF-Rockerz

Sidda8

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Sanaya was great. She tried her best and it was worth it. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunaraaashizin

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BurningDesire-

Ohh Aashi, you're making me impatient to watch the show! I'm running to watch the show and will comment later :P but I'm sure about one thing that our doll rocks as a hostEmbarrassed
yeah sweety she truly rocked i will watch it again tomorrow on yt hope we will get link soon Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..-Ayesshhaa-..

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RashmiNM

I felt bad about the comments passed by the guests...That was rude.. But Sanaya took it sportingly and laughed at it... That nature really made me love her more... She was just awesome in the whole episode n kept laughing all thru the episode  just like the way Khushi does...Smile
i know comments were upsetting but she managed to cheer atmosphere with her caring nature she didn't let her spirit down but with interest she took care of her guest she is truly best love her 

ArHiLover-x

IF-Dazzler

ArHiLover-x

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, I can't wait to watch it to see our beautiful Sanaya again!!

aashizin

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidda8

Sanaya was great. She tried her best and it was worth it. 
yeah i completely agree with u , even it was worth watching as well Embarrassed

Baingan

IF-Sizzlerz

Baingan

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Comments she took it so well even manoj said though he did not liked the food he said she is good she hosted well so he gave 5 marks.

Manoj wants daal chawal roti.

aashizin

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothi-m

Comments she took it so well even manoj said though he did not liked the food he said she is good she hosted well so he gave 5 marks.

Manoj wants daal chawal roti.

she hosted dinner wonderfully i loved her all efforts she put for dinner, loved whole epi 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.