Posted: 11 years ago
Honestly saying she is too sweet to be in these reality show...LOL

i just loved her behaviour
vry easy going with evryone
she is just lovlyy
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
she is just a jem of person.when manoj wants a Tomato she tried her best to make him happy.Except manoj and nigar i love everything.Andy is kinda funny and sweet too.But ragini,i love u darling .😳

lovely post Ashi.πŸ‘.How can i forget Mohit's Apron.i just loved its colour.patta nahin usko kaha mila yeh.πŸ˜†

..Enchantress.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Sanaya was in her own self...I love her.❀️
I didn't like how the voice over said that she is a celeb so she will go to a mall to get vegetables...like how does it matter?πŸ˜• I loved Sanaya's answer to it "Sasta , sundar and tikau"πŸ˜†
The apron was cute...totally Sanayish😳 and aww Mohit bought it for her.
Ragini...I love how she supported Sanaya like a true friendπŸ˜ƒ
Sanaya rockedπŸ˜ƒ
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: KhushiIrani

Her spirit is truly inspiring!  Hats Off Sanaya!  I am so damm estatic to be called a fan of yours!

yes i agree she is truly inspiration hats off to her spirit seriously proud to be her fan πŸ˜³
rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: aashizin

so finally most awaited reality show welcome started with our darling sanaya as host 

i loved show's concept the way they introduced host and guest , the way sanaya was introduced as khushi to real sanaya and her preparation for dinner , guest's comment on menu was funny πŸ˜†sanaya was cute while making dinner the way she put her all hard work though she always said she is not good cook but loved the way she took so much interest in cooking and made various dishes for guest , most amazing thing was though guest 's comments were not good but she accepted fact and showed her sportman spirit and tried her level best to make her all guest comfortable i loved ragini and sanaya's meeting the way they shouted and in whole epi ragini supported sanaya which i like most πŸ€—πŸ€— sanaya is really very down to earth and so genuine and today she again proved it last but not least loved sanaya's light moments during dinner preparation she is superstar but in real life she is so simple πŸ€— lol she was bargaining for  vegetable πŸ˜³πŸ˜† it was cute when nihar asked abt apron and sanaya said my boy friend brought it for me πŸ˜³ born to shop πŸ˜†πŸ˜³i enjoyed whole epi n excited for tomorrow's epi , though sanaya didn't get full marks but she truly rocked in whole epi πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

totally agree with u... she rock tonight!!πŸ‘ with her sweet nature she can survive even in more worst situation... love also when nigar said she love the apron... so sweet of mohit giving that cute apron to our sanz... he really know sanaya well thats cute😳 
nigar n manoj was really blocked mind type of person... really hate the way they bring themselve!!
but ya... who care if the dish not fully perfect... they have to give in to our doll nature...
she got that charm... even the most fussy man n vamp also at last fall for her...
n so sweet of Ragini... love her... love the way she keep defending Sanaya... love their friendship...
i think the next house is ragini... n everything look even more heat up!!

as for the marks... yes she didn't get full mark but as we see all the recap n episode promo ahead... i doubt that anyone will get the same marks as what sanaya gain today...

aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: march2011

that's wat I like abt her..to be honest I would have felt bad if someone would have criticised me like tht she no...accepted it

she understood both ragini n the nihar prob n wanted to clear the air bet them
waiyg for tomorrow

yeah she was trying to make atmosphere light , she understood both has misunderstanding i loved her try to make them feel better 
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

she is just a jem of person.when manoj wants a Tomato she tried her best to make him happy.Except manoj and nigar i love everything.Andy is kinda funny and sweet too.But ragini,i love u darling .😳

lovely post Ashi.πŸ‘.How can i forget Mohit's Apron.i just loved its colour.patta nahin usko kaha mila yeh.πŸ˜†

Ya sonia i  felt bad when manoj asked her tomato and even nigar's behaviour was bad.

Loved mohit's apron he is soo sweet.
ashi_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well I do agree she was very sweet but when you call guests at home you should be prepared for it , and I also felt that she also know that she wasn't a good host
DarkDesire12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
sanaya rocked .. she sweet and chipry real life too.. luv her very much..
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: --krishyy--

Honestly saying she is too sweet to be in these reality show...LOL

i just loved her behaviour
vry easy going with evryone
she is just lovlyy

yes her sweet and caring nature touched our heart she is sweetheart and darling loved her as host in yesterday's epi πŸ˜³