Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
so finally most awaited reality show welcome started with our darling sanaya as host 

i loved show's concept the way they introduced host and guest , the way sanaya was introduced as khushi to real sanaya and her preparation for dinner , guest's comment on menu was funny LOLsanaya was cute while making dinner the way she put her all hard work though she always said she is not good cook but loved the way she took so much interest in cooking and made various dishes for guest , most amazing thing was though guest 's comments were not good but she accepted fact and showed her sportman spirit and tried her level best to make her all guest comfortable i loved ragini and sanaya's meeting the way they shouted and in whole epi ragini supported sanaya which i like most HugHug sanaya is really very down to earth and so genuine and today she again proved it last but not least loved sanaya's light moments during dinner preparation she is superstar but in real life she is so simple Hug lol she was bargaining for  vegetable EmbarrassedLOL it was cute when nihar asked abt apron and sanaya said my boy friend brought it for me Embarrassed born to shop LOLEmbarrassedi enjoyed whole epi n excited for tomorrow's epi , though sanaya didn't get full marks but she truly rocked in whole epi HugHugHug

Edited by aashizin - 21 January 2013 at 10:27am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

niti_123urvaafzal786angel_ipkknd_Janki_taklima_naj-HeerRanjha-RashmiNMKhushiIraniPriya641mohit_loverrehannsanayabarunfansweetmadhuri-Medha-P.Srinivas.ooBubbleGumoo.-enchanted-sweet-fairysaniya.xSidda8Oyster..Enchantress..xMidnightStarxcathutiahalderallegroDaZzling_SaRunincandescentCatz.RangRasiya..-Ayesshhaa-..CandYlicious_Scharmee_sammyprincessunaraArshi.Sugi.IPK

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sanaya as Host Rocked :)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xMidnightStarx

IF-Rockerz

xMidnightStarx

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Aww, Sanaya was a lovely host!
Very adorable and her apron is awesome :D
Haha, I loved that moment between her Ragini ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Liya88-Medha-

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xMidnightStarx

Aww, Sanaya was a lovely host!
Very adorable and her apron is awesome :D
Haha, I loved that moment between her Ragini ROFL
i know when they shouted it was so funny but loved their friendship its been more than 6 years they r good friends Embarrassed

-Medha-xMidnightStarx

KhushiIrani

Goldie

KhushiIrani

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
I am so eager to watch this show only and only because of Sanaya, thanks so much for the update.  She truly is a sweetheart (touchwood) and it is so good to hear the nice comments the other celebrities had for her :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashizin

saniya.x

IF-Dazzler

saniya.x

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Thank you SO much for this update Aashi! I can't wait to watch the show and how adorable of Mohit, "born to shop" defines San really well! :P

sweet-fairyaashizin

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Ohh Aashi, you're making me impatient to watch the show! I'm running to watch the show and will comment later :P but I'm sure about one thing that our doll rocks as a hostEmbarrassed

Edited by -BurningDesire- - 21 January 2013 at 10:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashizin

RashmiNM

Goldie

RashmiNM

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
I felt bad about the comments passed by the guests...That was rude.. But Sanaya took it sportingly and laughed at it... That nature really made me love her more... She was just awesome in the whole episode n kept laughing all thru the episode  just like the way Khushi does...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tiahalderprincessunaraaashizin

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhushiIrani

I am so eager to watch this show only and only because of Sanaya, thanks so much for the update.  She truly is a sweetheart (touchwood) and it is so good to hear the nice comments the other celebrities had for her :)
yes all praised her for being so wonderful i m really eager to watch this show for her she is truly wonderful 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.