Arushee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
WELCOME WELCOME πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I thought the show had an AWESOME start...It was sanaya, our doll who was the host😳😳😳

She is so cute, my God, really very similar to our Khushi...She is not a great cook, so what, she impressed  everyone with her utmost sweet nature πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ SANAYA..YOU TOTALLY ROCKπŸ‘

PS: Highlights:

1. The clips shown for sanaya's intro...AS KHUSHI...aww...IPKKND scenes of Diwali etc πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
  I cried watching it
2. That crazy guy, Andy referred Sanaya as KHUSHIπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Just shows, how popular is Sanaya as Khushi😳
3. MY FAV ...When Sanaya comes to her bedroom where other contestants were sneaking in...AND She says " WHAT THE..HELL" πŸ˜†

I missed YOU, SANAYA IRANI...YOU ARE AN AWESOME person, a great entertainer...You have made me crazy after IPK..

Will love you, Jab tak hain Jaan❀️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail
Great post and yuppp sanaya is an amazing person, she is the best so happy to see her back missed her a lott 
KhushiIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Can someone with choclates and cherries on top upload this episode - I am so eagerly waiting to see her...nicely said JAB TAK HAI JAAN πŸ˜ƒ
She was asusual awesome in the whole episode.. I really loved it... It was a gr8 fun to watch except for that Manoj's family saga... That part was bit boring...😊 Otherwise Sanaya rocked thru her simplicity...😊
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sanaya was great. Poor girl did her best and I loved her menu except the chicken because I'm vegetarian. She tired her best but poor girl lost her energy to entertain them. 
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Don't worry sanaya is gonna be around and u won't miss her ...
Btw she should see the appreciatin threads here πŸ˜‰
Arushee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sarunpassion

Aww just love ur post.

Thank you πŸ˜ƒ

So happy, Sanaya is back and a bit of khushi too πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
aashizin thumbnail
sanaya truly rocked loved whole epi it was truly treat to watch epi πŸ˜³
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sanaya  did everythink so well.She rocked this show.
..Enchantress.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Lovely post...Sanaya is a sweetheart. She did everything that she could for the evening and I appreciate her effortsπŸ˜ƒ