Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Arushee

Goldie

Arushee

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
WELCOME WELCOME LOLLOL

I thought the show had an AWESOME start...It was sanaya, our doll who was the hostEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

She is so cute, my God, really very similar to our Khushi...She is not a great cook, so what, she impressed  everyone with her utmost sweet nature EmbarrassedEmbarrassed SANAYA..YOU TOTALLY ROCKClap

PS: Highlights:

1. The clips shown for sanaya's intro...AS KHUSHI...aww...IPKKND scenes of Diwali etc CryCryCry
  I cried watching it
2. That crazy guy, Andy referred Sanaya as KHUSHILOLLOL Just shows, how popular is Sanaya as KhushiEmbarrassed
3. MY FAV ...When Sanaya comes to her bedroom where other contestants were sneaking in...AND She says " WHAT THE..HELL" LOL

I missed YOU, SANAYA IRANI...YOU ARE AN AWESOME person, a great entertainer...You have made me crazy after IPK..

Will love you, Jab tak hain JaanHeart

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesTasneeachutyMashiatMimosaurvaafzal786Khushiiiiiiideeptha93Akki_KundalKhushiIranisanaya_pariSTSRKfan641RashmiNM-akki--Mistletoe--Nashita-Barunshellcoalfaxsimran04.DivaDeluxe.nandu_2007ArHiLover-xmonaya_sajan.ooBubbleGumoo.-Medha-SuperstarSanayaallegroroseflower_07EtherealSanz..Sidda8..Enchantress..-SI-Catz.RangRasiyaParud_ForevershonasandyNaz_nisarpieryroseSublimeSanayaFlawedshilrun..-Ayesshhaa-..Oystertvshowfanpri_armaanaashizinprincessunaraArshi.Sugi.IPKCrazyDeepssweetMonayaSanu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sanaya...awww" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetMonayaSanu

IF-Achieverz

sweetMonayaSanu

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Great post and yuppp sanaya is an amazing person, she is the best so happy to see her back missed her a lott 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KhushiIraniArushee..Enchantress..shonasandySublimeSanaya

Flawedshilrun

IF-Sizzlerz

Flawedshilrun

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Aww just love ur post.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArusheeKhushiIrani

KhushiIrani

Goldie

KhushiIrani

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Can someone with choclates and cherries on top upload this episode - I am so eagerly waiting to see her...nicely said JAB TAK HAI JAAN Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arushee

RashmiNM

Goldie

RashmiNM

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
She was asusual awesome in the whole episode.. I really loved it... It was a gr8 fun to watch except for that Manoj's family saga... That part was bit boring...Smile Otherwise Sanaya rocked thru her simplicity...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arusheepri_armaan

Sidda8

IF-Rockerz

Sidda8

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Sanaya was great. Poor girl did her best and I loved her menu except the chicken because I'm vegetarian. She tired her best but poor girl lost her energy to entertain them. 

ecrivain

IF-Dazzler

ecrivain

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged

Don't worry sanaya is gonna be around and u won't miss her ...
Btw she should see the appreciatin threads here Wink

Arushee

Arushee

Goldie

Arushee

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarunpassion

Aww just love ur post.

Thank you Big smile

So happy, Sanaya is back and a bit of khushi too EmbarrassedLOL

Flawedshilrun

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.