Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral Update Mon Jan 21, 2013

Pearl. IF-Dazzler
Pearl.
Pearl.

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekchayojaysvimalgarapatijunkabcjayashsThendralfanJanuZEESXYjinjuMindFreezermini_00GiselvjayamTTfanmellisaihopper_oceanshubbaShemmoNixkienewt2007Vani19Carynnithyamkv-Navetha-

garapati Groupbie
garapati
garapati

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Thanks for update Pearl.

Is there a way that I can grab Prabha from TV set and kill him Angry. Such an idiotic behavior no sense of adjusting and understanding others.

And why is he complaining about M/K how else does he expect honeymoon couples to behave. And I think their behavior is pretty decent.  Person who has no consideration regarding rest of the group, and how to behave when we are new people is talking about decency what a pity what a pity. 

Does he think that he and suchi have patents to show public display of Friendship/Ex-love.

And Pavam deepa She is so sad.

I cannot stand this guy. Whenever he is on screen I mute my system.

Edited by garapati - 21 January 2013 at 10:30am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekjaysvimaljinjuMindFreezerJan50mini_00TTfanhopper_oceanPearl.ShemmoNixkie

vjayam Goldie
vjayam
vjayam

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Thanks pearl for the super update...what a title..!!!rofl...
was laughing thruout the episode somehow...everyone's expressions as prabha goes on n on abt hygiene -too good..

is this a honeymoon trip or prabha's ego trip? master bhuvana in full swing today...as forum's OT predicted, probs began as soon as they reach the lodge...
deepa's expression while looking at mohan kal near the lake immediately disappearing n changing after prabha's cmnt..dont know whats happened to him..guess he is not able to adjust to his new status of hospital down, house in court custody, super mom in jail, money missing from the house...but glad that now not only deepa but everyone is aware of prabha n his behavior...

loved the adv to deepa in the van, but that may apply only after prabha returns to normal!

this prabha is one thru whom madam bhu is speaking!

waiting for tmrw now...
btw what happened to the nermaiyaana police? ready to spend a holiday at prabha's expense..but one way very glad that prabha spending on them..otherwise if GD comes to know, she may ask prabha not to pay for everyone but rather may land up there with her friends..

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekjaysvimaljinjuMindFreezermini_00TTfanJan50hopper_oceanPearl.ShemmoNixkie

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update plus comments Pearl Hug...i can so imagine u muraichufying seeing ur laptop screen whenever Prabha starts to talkTongue.

Hahahaha talk/advice panni kill panra Anand kooda 1 sec got scared seeing Prabha...enga he is going to start his lectures about hygiene again nuROFL

Looks like Prabha only likes gulab jamun romance...that is very decent for him...grossDead

Edited by Nixkie - 21 January 2013 at 10:44am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekjaysvimaljinjuMindFreezervjayamTTfanmini_00hopper_oceanPearl.Shemmo

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Thankss Pearl akka for the wonderful Updatee ClapStar Great title and side comments Big smile
Happy to see you back and missed your updates Tongue

Prabhaaa my porumaiku oru ellai iruku, donttt doo overr AngryAngryAngry
Approm nejama jamin eduka vendi varum AngryAngry Oru idathuku pona anga antha suzhnilaiku nammala mathikka theriyathaa? Your a kid ah? GRRR getting on my nervess. AngryDead
Ipdiya behave panrathu? Poor Deepa, if I was her I would have killed him on the spot Evil SmileLOL
Others are happy with wives and this gentleman talking in phone and saying disgusting am seeying MK romance Angry Appo ur father and mother romance mattum romba azhagoo? Calm down Shams.

Mohan anger is justified. TA u have to get angry too, dont do what the Pig saysss LOL You cant always let him do what he want Ouch It was nice, except thee GRRR boyy Shocked

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekjaysvimaljinjuMindFreezerTTfanvjayammini_00hopper_oceanPearl.Nixkie

vjayam Goldie
vjayam
vjayam

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nixkie

Looks like Prabha only likes gulab jamun romance...that is very decent for him...grossDead

Too good tanu..good thinking! ROFL seeing this...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekjinjuMindFreezerTTfanmini_00hopper_oceanPearl.Nixkie

jinju Senior Member
jinju
jinju

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Thx for the update.

Someone please smack Prabha's head. Angry

ROFL tanu... good one. LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekvjayamTTfanmini_00MindFreezerhopper_oceanPearl.Nixkie

MindFreezer Goldie
MindFreezer
MindFreezer

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Thnx Pearl akka for the wonderful update!Star Semme title! Welcome back ka!Hug

Inthe ponne kova pade vatchuthe (naan ennaiye sonnenanLOL), unnaiye summa vide mathen!AngryLOL
Pavam DeepaOuch, tour inthe Prabha ale ellam stupid achu.Angry Grrr...unmaiya I hate you!
Shammu sonne maari, oru place la vantha unnaiye 3days mathika mudiyatha?? Avolavu difficult a?
Che...ellam un amma buthi thane vere enge irunthu varum!

Mohan and Kalyani lovely a irunthatuEmbarrassed, Prabha nee romantic movie a pathatu illaiya? Unnaku romance panne theriyathiku, let others do their own thing la!
Jinju akka I will do that, naan avan a oru stick alaiye avanuku oru end make pannurenAngry

Pfoe appada oru maari enthe kovam kuranchuthutuLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekjinjuTTfanmini_00vjayamhopper_oceanPearl.

Go to top