Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

A big Thank you to the PSH forum

vchea Newbie
vchea
vchea

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
A big Thank you to the PSH forum  and  to ramkideewani23, komal07, octopi, payal7, croziaxx, and ronshaan
Thanks for the warm welcome!Hug
To Paya17, I took your advice and watched the show from the beginning. And from what I saw, Aditya is the villain to me.Shocked  He knew that his uncle Thakur Vikram Singh was very much in love with Sugni and yet he Aditya felt in love with her.
What a big betrayal! No wonder Thakur Vikram Singh is trying to kill him.
The part that is sad, Sugni was good friends with Aditya's girl friend. WOW!
How can anyone support such people...how will one feel if your family member do that to you? As for one, I think it was wrong for Aditya to do that to Thakur Vikram Singh and it was wrong for Sugni to betray Aditya girl friend.
The writers of the show did wrong to the lead pair with such story line just ridiculous!!!Angry
And then lastly, the lead pair has zero chemistry, they look like brother and sister to me.
Furthermore, when I was watching the show from the start, I could feel the heat, excitement, arousal, and chemistry from the Thakur Vikram Singh character and Sugni character.
This is why I asked who the lead pairs are!
Please forgive me if I hurt anyone feelings.Hug

Edited by vchea - 21 January 2013 at 9:49am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

widdysunnyroshioctopieRakhi1608croziaxxbabygirl198722Sandy66komal07-rupa-RamanRKRaghav4U

ven IF-Dazzler
ven
ven

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Welcome to our forum, I hope you enjoy yourself.
I stop watching the show due to the storyline but I like the people here.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshibabygirl198722Sandy66

octopie Senior Member
octopie
octopie

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Aww ! hehe, wow ! that's awesome you watched from the beginning :P
it was great, huh :P back then... lol.
When you asked who the lead pair was, I was just wondering if since you were new to the show, something is off (in the show) if a new viewer is unable to recognize who the lead pair are, hehe.

Hmmm, and also - I think things would be even more clearer (e.g. their opinions would be stronger or changed possibly) if regular fans watched the show from the beginning too because they would already know what happens in the characters' future. like the being friends with and so supported by Amrita seems just way more awful if a fan re-watches Sugni and Amrita's beginning interactions again.

I was wondering you'll become a frustrated viewer either direction your opinions go in :P

Who's your favorite character? and why?

come to the "dark side". we have eggplant, Vickram's favorite. unless you're already here ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vcheaSandy66

vchea Newbie
vchea
vchea

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ven

Welcome to our forum, I hope you enjoy yourself.
I stop watching the show due to the storyline but I like the people here.

Thank you Ven for the welcome. I hope you start watching the show again...from what I read, I think the writers might change the storyline.

I just started watching the show but I was not sure as to who the leads were, but now I know.

I hope to see you aroundBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy66

payal7 IF-Dazzler
payal7
payal7

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Hi vhcea

No thanks necessary.

I have never watched an Indian serial before PHS and will not watch another ever again (cannot stand the fustration and the disappointment) so I am not familar with things but I cannot believe there are many shows where the viewers are soo strongly divided.

Thats why I though rather than you being influenced by anyone's view you should form your own opinion based on what you see.

I admire your dedication/perseverance (I am not sure which is correct word in this context) of watching 10 months worth of episodes.Clap

Please enjoy the show and share you opinion on what you see, Its always nice see other people's points of view. It always makes one think and sometime changes one's mind.

BTW octopie TVS hates eggplant (it was the only ackward moment between Reva and Sugni so it stuck in head)

Edited by payal7 - 21 January 2013 at 10:30am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vcheasunnyroshioctopieSandy66

octopie Senior Member
octopie
octopie

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged

BTW octopie TVS hates eggplant (it was the only ackward moment between Reva and Sugni so it stuck in head)
[/QUOTE]

Oh... Shockedwell that's embarrassing then. O.O
thanks for correcting me Embarrassed all this time, I thought it was his favorite..
<< TVS fan-who-not-know-his-favorite-veggie-like-Rewa Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vchea

vchea Newbie
vchea
vchea

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by octopie

Aww ! hehe, wow ! that's awesome you watched from the beginning :P
it was great, huh :P back then... lol.
When you asked who the lead pair was, I was just wondering if since you were new to the show, something is off (in the show) if a new viewer is unable to recognize who the lead pair are, hehe.

Hmmm, and also - I think things would be even more clearer (e.g. their opinions would be stronger or changed possibly) if regular fans watched the show from the beginning too because they would already know what happens in the characters' future. like the being friends with and so supported by Amrita seems just way more awful if a fan re-watches Sugni and Amrita's beginning interactions again.

I was wondering you'll become a frustrated viewer either direction your opinions go in :P

Who's your favorite character? and why?

come to the "dark side". we have eggplant, Vickram's favorite. unless you're already here ?

Hi octopi,
I was really confused when I started watching the show. At first, I thought Vickram was the lead actor. And then when he started plotting to kill Adi then I knew something was wrong. However, the other shows on Zee TV seem to have the same concept. The  leads marrying someone else.
For example Pavitra Rishta: purvi and Ajun , Purvi loves Ajun but she marry the doctor.
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke: Gunjan and Mayank,  Mayank loves Gunjan but he marry someone else.
Rab Se Sohna Isshq: Saahiba and Daljeet,   Saahiba loves Daljeet but she marries Ranveer
So I thought that Sugni love Vickram but she marry Adi because of some reason.
And to answer your questions "Who's your favorite character? And why?"
I love and like the character of Vickram because I understand his dilemma. His hurting and pain are all justify to me. If this was the real word, one could even go crazy. Adi should not have done what he did.
And what really surprises me more is that Adi has no remorse about what he did to Vickram. With all of the episodes, I have not seen Adi telling Vickram sorry, unless I missed that epi.
In one epi, Adi said that he would keep Sugni safe, and he Adi was doing this for his uncle sake. And he backstabs Vickram in a very bad way. You cannot do that to someone you love.

Edited by vchea - 21 January 2013 at 10:57am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

widdysunnyroshioctopiebabygirl198722komal07

Sandy66 Goldie
Sandy66
Sandy66

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
SmileHi Vchea, welcome to PSH Forum, you will definitely have a
 blast here. Members on PSH Forum are courteous and friendly,
as you have experience so far. Youropinion/input will be welcome
and appreciated.
You are very courageous to watch PSH from the beginning to
 present, and you now understand why we all are against Adi and Sugni immoral relationship, Adi deceived and betrayed his uncle's love and trust, that's why Vickram wants to destroyed Adi.
 Vchea, glad you saw the difference between Vickram's and
Adi's "Love"for Sugni Have fun and looking forward to read
 your post.

Edited by Sandy66 - 21 January 2013 at 7:44pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

widdykomal07

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index