Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

It seems my life is quite set: Saif Ali Khan

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
His last film Cocktail managed to do well at the box office, he wed his love Kareena Kapoor, and for his forthcoming action thriller Race 2, he got the chance to drive around in high-end cars, shoot in locations like Istanbul and be beside some of Bollywood's gorgeous girls.

After an eventful 2012, Saif Ali Khan is looking forward to a racier 2013. The Race 2 actor is at peace with his personal and professional life.
Life's set, Saif, isn't it? asked a reporter.

"It feels great! It seems my life is quite set... nazar mat lagao yaar (don't jinx it)," said the actor, who looked extremely stylish and fit at a promotional event here on Monday.

Saif was joined at the Audi car showroom here by his Race 2 co-stars Deepika Padukone and Ameesha Patel, who looked as glamorous as they do in the film's songs and trailers.

The Abbas-Mustan movie, set to release Jan 25, is the sequel to 2008 hit film Race. It also features Anil Kapoor, John Abraham and Jacqueline Fernandez. Saif, who was part of the earlier movie too, says times have changed a lot for cinema in the country, and sequels are accepted.

"When I did Main Khiladi Tu Anari (1994), we were contemplating on a sequel to it. But then the idea was dropped because at that time, sequels didn't used to happen. But things change... There are some films that lend themselves to a sequel, and the Race franchise lends itself perfectly," he said.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yankees thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good for him, bagged a lottery ticket! One things for sure, if he wasn't dating Kareena, he would have faded away a lot sooner, now he'll stay in the news because he's Mr. Saif Khan Kapoor.
Edited by Yankees - 11 years ago
that is why you married kareena kapoor after you were done milking Amrita...right saif???
Yeah, set on a gutter. ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by: Yankees

Good for him, bagged a lottery ticket! One things for sure, if he wasn't dating Kareena, he would have faded away a lot sooner, now he'll stay in the news because he's Mr. Saif Khan Kapoor.

Quoted for emphasis ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
briahna thumbnail
Originally posted by: bambogli

Yeah, set on a gutter. ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I read this as:
It seems my life is quite upset: Saif Ali Khan
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Bless you Saif!
And best wishes on Race 2, Bullet Raja, and Go Goa Gone. Now's the time to really focus in your career now that you're personally settled!Edited by desigal90 - 11 years ago
PigBenis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yes your life is quite set indeed. Soon you'll become a father and sit home take care of your child. Kinda like Abhishek Bachchan๐Ÿ˜ƒ