Balika Vadhu

today episode is emotional/ bechari anandi phasi - Page 4

Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: elasingh

It doesn't matter whether Shalu can speak correct english or not. Most of the Indians cant. and neither can Anandi madam . But I personally know that Shalu is an achiever and a successful and busy carrier person.👏👏

Exactly Ela and how ridiculous that a member decided to make fun of her bec of her english.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: magicaleyes

iss kehte hai soho sunar ki ek lohar . wonderful post
kya mast jawab yaar . bashers or praisers never forget we r bashing or praising  frictional character . for them we should not bash our bv members in terms of english , qualification etc😃😃. we (bashers as well as praiser ) r here to keep our point of view infront of everyone , discuss , critise the character but never bash the bv members .😃

@red- Well said Magical darling !
Shinya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rehan_oberoi

If shaluu cant write good english its not a big deal ! How irrelevant ! Our mother tongue/ national language is Hindi.

I wonder by ''framing a sentence/ question in English'' what ''some people'' have achieved. Nobel Prize ? Ehh ?

Your reply should have been to the one who made fun of shalluuu.

My comment was to the one who herself cant write proper english and made fun of shalluuu.

I hope you got it now.

shalluuu thumbnail
to those people who love to report..i dont like the character of anandi at all for me its fake...s i will criticise her...touch me not mataji muje bhut pyari lagti h...

if some body is talking about my english than i will write such a thing that no body can understand...
Edited by shalluuu - 11 years ago
shalluuu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: piya_anshian

Dear, are you sure you are watching Balika Vadhu not Crime Patrol ?

I didnt got a single word you wrote. Is your English so extra ordinary or im missing something ? 😕

dont wory meri english par mat jao...tume bhut zada aati h keep it up...dekho m abi bhi hindi m baat kr rahi hu...muje koi fark ahi padhta agar meri english achi nahi...i love to speak hindi coz i am indian...and true indian,...not fake like u...

tumari touch me not mataji ko criticise kro u started to comment on others...apne par dhyan rakho...
shalluuu thumbnail
shinya and all my friends dont wory they  people are bashing me coz i criticised their touch me not mataji...

by this they cant change my thiking toward anadi ...itni mahaata to tv m hi hoti h...now shekhars are going to spoiled...
shalluuu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: elasingh

It doesn't matter whether Shalu can speak correct english or not. Most of the Indians cant. and neither can Anandi madam . But I personally know that Shalu is an achiever and a successful and busy carrier person.👏👏

she is not able to understand my commet coz she herself is confused what i said...
shalluuu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Suchi-Virmanian

reported shallu's post. that was uncalled for.

Again bashing of Anandi without any reason. 

jab aandi fans ko meri report samjh hi nahi aai why they are reporting

dont u have any other work...thodi si pooja kar liya kro mataji ki...
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
BV mein bas ek hi mataji hai...gauri mata nobody can take her place...she is the ultimate Touch Me Everywhere Mataji ;-)
anandi cant even think of being a mataji...so.plz dont insult our touch me everywhere gawari mata by calling anandi as mataji :-)Edited by nniks - 11 years ago
shalluuu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nniks

BV mein bas ek hi mataji hai...gauri mata nobody can take her place...she is the ultimate Touch Me Everywhere Mataji ;-)
anandi cant even think of being a mataji...so.plz dont insult our touch me everywhere gawari mata by calling anandi as mataji :-)

ha ha shuru ho gai gauri ki baat...😆...anadi k barey m kuch kaho to sahi...tum jitna marzi kho...shiv ne anandi ko kaha tha"i will not touch you"...so touch me not mataji is anandi only...dont give her tag to other...