~Karanvir Bohra~ Appreciation Thread (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

RBAA

IF-Sizzlerz

RBAA

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:00pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticgoryfilms

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Karanvir Bohra~ Appreciation Thread (Page 4)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shockalot

IF-Sizzlerz

shockalot

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
First he's back on screen with a cute haircut and all and then i find out KZK episodes are on youtube in HD - I LOVE THIS WEEK! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticgoryfilms

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shockalot

First he's back on screen with a cute haircut and all and then i find out KZK episodes are on youtube in HD - I LOVE THIS WEEK! 

But his stint on this show is going to end on Saturday. LOL Well, it was great to watch him while he was on! So far, KVB's week has been the best one. This week also had the hottest guys as well, looking at the contestants in the coming weeks, I don't think there is one guy more good-looking than KVB and Amar, lol.

But yes, great to see KVB again. And his haircut is indeed wonderful! I love his bangs. 

-xXx-

IF-Stunnerz

-xXx-

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:51am | IP Logged
kb rocks

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.