Why we expect anything From this show ! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

charmee_sammy

IF-Stunnerz

charmee_sammy

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 3:16am | IP Logged
yeh show itna hatke hai ke isko dekh ke mere dimag ki hatt jati haiStern SmileROFLROFL
and see d language m using uff..!! Kya se kya ho gayi Mohit babu aapke pyar meEmbarrassedStern Smile

Guys i have left expecting anything from this show.. i just simply watch Mohit scenes n change d channel..thinking abt it just hurts.. wen we know how much we try we r not getting any good results...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ExoticfanJoyee_90

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why we expect anything From this show ! (Page 4)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jyothi-

IF-Stunnerz

jyothi-

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 3:29am | IP Logged
We should not expect anything from this show.How can a girl says after marriage ,she don't want to leave her mother alone what message sai wants to tell  us from this show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Joyee_90

Exoticfan

Exoticfan

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmee_sammy

yeh show itna hatke hai ke isko dekh ke mere dimag ki hatt jati haiStern SmileROFLROFL
and see d language m using uff..!! Kya se kya ho gayi Mohit babu aapke pyar meEmbarrassedStern Smile

Guys i have left expecting anything from this show.. i just simply watch Mohit scenes n change d channel..thinking abt it just hurts.. wen we know how much we try we r not getting any good results...

i did the same too.after his scenece i change the channle lagta hain aab woh bhi nahin karna padega bcz now it will be garv and gauri and their new family and love story only.how can we tolerate such injustice to mohit?Angry

snowwhite28

IF-Rockerz

snowwhite28

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Same here. I to just watch mohit scenes and the mute or change the channel.

jyothi-

IF-Stunnerz

jyothi-

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Now only one thing we can expect from this show is ,when we r going to hear that this show is going off air.Very soon we will hear.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.