Why we expect anything From this show ! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Baingan

IF-Stunnerz

Baingan

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniasharmin89

Originally posted by .AlterEgo.

I don't believe that any PH & CVs want low trp or want their show to shutdown. I guess they had a story in mind and that is what they got approved from all concerned. It's not possible to change the story overnight i.e. take about turn. Maybe they need more than three week's notice to gradually change the story so that continuity is maintained. I think not having trp in the initial phase of the show hurt them because they didn't have any clue how show is being received by the audience.
Let's see. There is always hope for the best.

thanks dear for your positive comments.i just wanna say cvs need to improve show and give us what we want,otherwise its affecting trp very much.if they continue their male leads like this and keep showing us the vamp then how can this show will improve,they clearly understanding what people want but still they ignoring us.Confused
I don't think by seeing this script mohit would have accepted.Now more than 2 months so far from my POV he got 5 min screen space.Mohit too has said they have changed the script.TRP is low because they have not given screen space to mohit.Still they have not realised.If this goes like this then very soon we can expect anything.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Joyee_90

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why we expect anything From this show ! (Page 3)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothi-m

Originally posted by .AlterEgo.

I don't believe that any PH & CVs want low trp or want their show to shutdown. I guess they had a story in mind and that is what they got approved from all concerned. It's not possible to change the story overnight i.e. take about turn. Maybe they need more than three week's notice to gradually change the story so that continuity is maintained. I think not having trp in the initial phase of the show hurt them because they didn't have any clue how show is being received by the audience.
Let's see. There is always hope for the best.

thanks dear for your positive comments.i just wanna say cvs need to improve show and give us what we want,otherwise its affecting trp very much.if they continue their male leads like this and keep showing us the vamp then how can this show will improve,they clearly understanding what people want but still they ignoring us.Confused
I don't think by seeing this script mohit would have accepted.Now more than 2 months so far from my POV he got 5 min screen space.Mohit too has said they have changed the script.TRP is low because they have not given screen space to mohit.Still they have not realised.If this goes like this then very soon we can expect anything.

aisa bhi i m not expecting anything from this show.Confused

Joyee_90

avyarima

avyarima

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
TRUE!!!!!!, I CANT CONNECT TO GAURI'S CHARACTER IN ANY WAY.

First of all, how can she be so selfish! she wants to marry in Kol..., Sid agreed. now she wants to settle in her villiage after marriage???. what about his own life, career, and family?...she never thought of how he feels being in a village he is related to, doesnt work there...just nothing. all she thinks about is her aai.

Secondly, i would not blame her other mother for feeling bad and Jealous. how can Gauri be so careless about her mom. she knows that the woman has only her, and didnt think of having any other child because of her. she is childless because she thought of Gauri as her own child, yet, she doesnt even look at the woman or atless hug her. i really feel bad just looking at that womans hope for affection being shattered everyday.

i love Sid like crazy, but i dont see him with Gauri. she should just be with Garv. whom i also really like but i can sacrifice him...i cant do that TO MOHIT!

Joyee_90

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avyarima

First of all, how can she be so selfish! she wants to marry in Kol..., Sid agreed. now she wants to settle in her villiage after marriage???. what about his own life, career, and family?...she never thought of how he feels being in a village he is related to, doesnt work there...just nothing. all she thinks about is her aai.

Secondly, i would not blame her other mother for feeling bad and Jealous. how can Gauri be so careless about her mom. she knows that the woman has only her, and didnt think of having any other child because of her. she is childless because she thought of Gauri as her own child, yet, she doesnt even look at the woman or atless hug her. i really feel bad just looking at that womans hope for affection being shattered everyday.

i love Sid like crazy, but i dont see him with Gauri. she should just be with Garv. whom i also really like but i can sacrifice him...i cant do that TO MOHIT!

gauri pehle se hi sid ko use karraha tha.i just want sid character become strong and destroy that garv just like suzal did after kashish-piyush marriahe in \kth,but i cant beleive that cvs,they changed script so many times and direction is aldso not that good.

Joyee_90

Joyee_90

IF-Dazzler

Joyee_90

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 12:08am | IP Logged

gauri pehle se hi sid ko use karraha tha.i just want sid character become strong and destroy that garv just like suzal did after kashish-piyush marriahe in \kth,but i cant beleive that cvs,they changed script so many times and direction is aldso not that good.
haan yaar agar Siddharth ke char bikul Sujal jaisa hojaye toh Khamoshiyaan mein jaan ajayegaSmile

Edited by Joyeeta_MoNaya - 23 January 2013 at 12:05am

SM_317

IF-Rockerz

SM_317

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 1:49am | IP Logged

i agree wid u..gauri is juz too selfish nd mean no consistency in her character...she only cares abt her kolhapur family nd hr aai..doesnt even care fr sid nd ashwini..she deserves 2 get married 2 garv..i hope some new girl comes fr sid..who l actually love him..Smile

Joyee_90

SM_317

IF-Rockerz

SM_317

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joyeeta_MoNaya

haan yaar agar Siddharth ke char bikul Sujal jaisa hojaye toh Khamoshiyaan mein jaan ajayegaSmile
agree wid uuStarbt i dnt trust d cvs..dey dnt seem 2 hv any innovative ideasLOL

Joyee_90

Joyee_90

IF-Dazzler

Joyee_90

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SM_317

Originally posted by Joyeeta_MoNaya

agree wid uuStarbt i dnt trust d cvs..dey dnt seem 2 hv any innovative ideasLOL
dese cvs are such dumbos AngryAngry

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.