Why we expect anything From this show ! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

snowwhite28

IF-Rockerz

snowwhite28

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SM_317

Originally posted by snowwhite28

u still expecting something from this show..maine to kab ka chor diya hai
 i am just tolerating this crap and wasting my time only for mohit..and nothing else..the day i will come to know mohit is quitting this crap..i will also quit..  and u r right..first time ever in the history of Indian television..female lead is not happy with marrying the love of her life(i think so)without any reason..the guy who has done so much for herPinch strangeWacko
 yeh show mohit ke kismat mein hi aana thaDisapprove..

its nt strange tanu..its coz d female lead is very selfish..all she cares is abt herself nd her aai..cnt even stand dt girl nw,,nd stry toh kuch aur hi tha..d articles we hd gt before d shw launch nd wt we hv seen is compltly diffrnt..dr ws articles dt falaq ws to play  negative charctr??it ws abt 2 NRIS falling in love??aisa kuch bi nai hua..d PH hs juz cheated mohit..Dead

female lead ka character cv's ne hi tho likha hai na..kisne inko cv banaya..pure show ki band baja diya haiAngry
cvs ne kiska charctr acha nai liikha hai..dey dnt knw how 2 direct nd to present a scene..last week sid ne jo surprise diya gauri ko..d place ws so nice nd d scn ws so bad..juz a dance??nt evn proper dialouges..d whole cast nd crew is juz hopeless..Deadexcept sid..nd i wish garv n gauri marry asap nd sid goes bak 2 london..
they don't know anything..unko tho leads ko bhi use karna aata nahiAngry
iss acha toh woh koi new comer cast karte..why they have wasted mohit time and energyOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Joyee_90

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why we expect anything From this show ! (Page 2)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Joyee_90

IF-Dazzler

Joyee_90

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged

u still expecting something from this show..maine to kab ka chor diya hai
 i am just tolerating this crap and wasting my time only for mohit..and nothing else..the day i will come to know mohit is quitting this crap..i will also quit..  and u r right..first time ever in the history of Indian television..female lead is not happy with marrying the love of her life(i think so)without any reason..the guy who has done so much for herPinch strangeWacko
 yeh show mohit ke kismat mein hi aana thaDisapprove..

its nt strange tanu..its coz d female lead is very selfish..all she cares is abt herself nd her aai..cnt even stand dt girl nw,,nd stry toh kuch aur hi tha..d articles we hd gt before d shw launch nd wt we hv seen is compltly diffrnt..dr ws articles dt falaq ws to play  negative charctr??it ws abt 2 NRIS falling in love??aisa kuch bi nai hua..d PH hs juz cheated mohit..Dead

female lead ka character cv's ne hi tho likha hai na..kisne inko cv banaya..pure show ki band baja diya haiAngry
cvs ne kiska charctr acha nai liikha hai..dey dnt knw how 2 direct nd to present a scene..last week sid ne jo surprise diya gauri ko..d place ws so nice nd d scn ws so bad..juz a dance??nt evn proper dialouges..d whole cast nd crew is juz hopeless..Deadexcept sid..nd i wish garv n gauri marry asap nd sid goes bak 2 london..
they don't know anything..unko tho leads ko bhi use karna aata nahiAngry
iss acha toh woh koi new comer cast karte..why they have wasted mohit time and energyOuch
hammar thok do sai ke sar peAngryAngry

snowwhite28

Mohabbateinn

IF-Sizzlerz

Mohabbateinn

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Silly idiotic show...

mohit deserves the best... 

Joyee_90

MrDarcyfan

IF-Sizzlerz

MrDarcyfan

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
This show is TRASH!! Please Mohit, quit and find a better gig! you can do some much better than this!

I hope SP cancels this show! It is a total joke!

jyothi-

IF-Stunnerz

jyothi-

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
I am not expecting anything from this show.To say mohit can do better than this for that mohit is not doing anything here.Where he is in this show?

Joyee_90

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothi-m

I am not expecting anything from this show.To say mohit can do better than this for that mohit is not doing anything here.Where he is in this show?

thats what i want to say where is sid/mohit in this show.this show is a joke now and all about that gauri and her family.hope he quit it very soon.Ouch

Joyee_90

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .AlterEgo.

I don't believe that any PH & CVs want low trp or want their show to shutdown. I guess they had a story in mind and that is what they got approved from all concerned. It's not possible to change the story overnight i.e. take about turn. Maybe they need more than three week's notice to gradually change the story so that continuity is maintained. I think not having trp in the initial phase of the show hurt them because they didn't have any clue how show is being received by the audience.
Let's see. There is always hope for the best.

thanks dear for your positive comments.i really wish they change the script soon and give what we want.its really affecting Trp but they dont care about audience.

Joyee_90

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .AlterEgo.

I don't believe that any PH & CVs want low trp or want their show to shutdown. I guess they had a story in mind and that is what they got approved from all concerned. It's not possible to change the story overnight i.e. take about turn. Maybe they need more than three week's notice to gradually change the story so that continuity is maintained. I think not having trp in the initial phase of the show hurt them because they didn't have any clue how show is being received by the audience.
Let's see. There is always hope for the best.

thanks dear for your positive comments.i just wanna say cvs need to improve show and give us what we want,otherwise its affecting trp very much.if they continue their male leads like this and keep showing us the vamp then how can this show will improve,they clearly understanding what people want but still they ignoring us.Confused

Joyee_90

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.