Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan

Why we expect anything From this show !

soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Although we all know specially me that there is nothing for the character Sid,it will be full of Appa and asawari then why i expect so much from this show?😕why i fell may be there will be more about sid?why i thing everytime may be from today we will found a full epi of Siddharth and a Ful ltrack for sid?why i think aaj to sid ke pass koi dialogues hoga.😭may be wr should stop expect anything from this show.

This is first time i saw main female lead is unhappy bcz she is going to married the person she love(i guess)😲.this is first time in a show PH and director  dont even realize to give a 5 minutes scence to their main male lead.😡.todays epi was full of Nonsences sorry i can say Appa Saheb and his love Asawari.

Mohit again want to say"why u wasting ur time here?".dont believe this Ph and creatives.🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SM_317 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
dnt expect anythng frm dis show sonia Iitz juz hopeless.😊.i hv stopped wtching dis show since last week..nd d cvs desrve less trps..nd yess no matter how much they change d stryline d ph will always ignore sid..nd dnt expect any  track of sid😲..dts nt possible frm dis PH..i dnt want sid scenes anymre coz its always wid dt selfish gauri..
Edited by SM_317 - 11 years ago
Jenny_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i wish this show end abruptly this week only
this PH already wasted MS one year 😡
MS plzzz quit this show you will get much better show
snowwhite28 thumbnail
u still expecting something from this show..maine to kab ka chor diya hai
 i am just tolerating this crap and wasting my time only for mohit..and nothing else..the day i will come to know mohit is quitting this crap..i will also quit..  and u r right..first time ever in the history of Indian television..female lead is not happy with marrying the love of her life(i think so)without any reason..the guy who has done so much for her😵 strange
 yeh show mohit ke kismat mein hi aana tha😒..

SM_317 thumbnail
Originally posted by: snowwhite28

u still expecting something from this show..maine to kab ka chor diya hai
 i am just tolerating this crap and wasting my time only for mohit..and nothing else..the day i will come to know mohit is quitting this crap..i will also quit..  and u r right..first time ever in the history of Indian television..female lead is not happy with marrying the love of her life(i think so)without any reason..the guy who has done so much for her😵 strange
 yeh show mohit ke kismat mein hi aana tha😒..

its nt strange tanu..its coz d female lead is very selfish..all she cares is abt herself nd her aai..cnt even stand dt girl nw,,nd stry toh kuch aur hi tha..d articles we hd gt before d shw launch nd wt we hv seen is compltly diffrnt..dr ws articles dt falaq ws to play  negative charctr??it ws abt 2 NRIS falling in love??aisa kuch bi nai hua..d PH hs juz cheated mohit..🤢
.AlterEgo. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I don't believe that any PH & CVs want low trp or want their show to shutdown. I guess they had a story in mind and that is what they got approved from all concerned. It's not possible to change the story overnight i.e. take about turn. Maybe they need more than three week's notice to gradually change the story so that continuity is maintained. I think not having trp in the initial phase of the show hurt them because they didn't have any clue how show is being received by the audience.
Let's see. There is always hope for the best.
snowwhite28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SM_317

its nt strange tanu..its coz d female lead is very selfish..all she cares is abt herself nd her aai..cnt even stand dt girl nw,,nd stry toh kuch aur hi tha..d articles we hd gt before d shw launch nd wt we hv seen is compltly diffrnt..dr ws articles dt falaq ws to play  negative charctr??it ws abt 2 NRIS falling in love??aisa kuch bi nai hua..d PH hs juz cheated mohit..🤢

female lead ka character cv's ne hi tho likha hai na..kisne inko cv banaya..pure show ki band baja diya hai😡
SM_317 thumbnail

female lead ka character cv's ne hi tho likha hai na..kisne inko cv banaya..pure show ki band baja diya hai😡

cvs ne kiska charctr acha nai liikha hai..dey dnt knw how 2 direct nd to present a scene..last week sid ne jo surprise diya gauri ko..d place ws so nice nd d scn ws so bad..juz a dance??nt evn proper dialouges..d whole cast nd crew is juz hopeless..🤢except sid..nd i wish garv n gauri marry asap nd sid goes bak 2 london..
snowwhite28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SM_317

cvs ne kiska charctr acha nai liikha hai..dey dnt knw how 2 direct nd to present a scene..last week sid ne jo surprise diya gauri ko..d place ws so nice nd d scn ws so bad..juz a dance??nt evn proper dialouges..d whole cast nd crew is juz hopeless..🤢except sid..nd i wish garv n gauri marry asap nd sid goes bak 2 london..

they don't know anything..unko tho leads ko bhi use karna aata nahi😡
iss acha toh woh koi new comer cast karte..why they have wasted mohit time and energy
Joyee_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

they don't know anything..unko tho leads ko bhi use karna aata nahi😡
iss acha toh woh koi new comer cast karte..why they have wasted mohit time and energy

hammar thok do sai ke sar pe😡😡