In real life, I'd like to be a dad like Jeet: Vishal Singh

IANS | Jan 21, 2013, 07.42 PM IST
inShare
More
A
A
In real life, I'd like to be a dad like Jeet: Vishal Singh
Vishal Singh
Television actor Vishal Singh aka Jeet Ahuja of "Parvarrish - Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi", a show about parents-children relationship, connects with his character in the show and would like to be the same kind of parent in real life.

Best remembered for his role in Dekh Bhai Dekh", the actor who is still single, said: "When I will become a father, I will be exactly the way I play my character Jeet in the show. My friends, who are fathers also can relate to him."

He says he enjoyed a very friendly bonding with his own father.

"My father was exactly like the character I play in 'Parvarrish'," said Vishal who is seen as an open-minded and understanding father to his three children in the show.

"My father was of the mindset that children should be always encouraged to take their own decisions. When I was a child, I was never bogged down by my parents. They always left it up to me to take the final call. My parents were like friends to me," the 38-year-old told IANS.

Appreciating the younger generation parents, he said that they are like friends to their children and added: "The new generation understands things much better. It is good."

Vishal plays actress Rupali Ganguly's husband in the show that shows how they struggle to understand their children's dreams and desire and try to give them the right upbringing.

Talking about the kind of equation he shares with the kids on the sets, he said: "Me and other co-stars gel very well and it is not during the show, but on the sets also it is the same.

"The kids come to me discuss their problems. I advise them and help them with all the issues. The kids look up to to all as their mentors. It is very sweet," he said.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BubblyRFreethinker112Samraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: In real life wanna b dad like Jeet-Vishal" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
At least you bothered to put the right picture. LOL

I already left my comments on the article.

CrazyDeeps

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyDeeps

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Tfs

Post Reply New Post

Go to top