~Sanaya Irani~ Appreciation Thread (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 13

sweetMonayaSanu

IF-Achieverz

sweetMonayaSanu

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
so so happy yayyy she is back on TV screen wooohooo missed her a lott all the best sanaya i am sure u will rock it 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Koeli_Appy-..Enchantress..shillu.arshi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Sanaya Irani~ Appreciation Thread (Page 7)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
hey guys i loved first epi sanaya rocked as host she won my heart again it was fun to watch her i loved her hard work though she is not good cook but loved her interest making various dishes for dinner and making everyone comfortable  i loved fact ragin through out whole epi supported her 

Flawedshilrun

IF-Sizzlerz

Flawedshilrun

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Hey guys just saw the epi. It was fantastic. San rocked it though she dont 9ow how to cook, but at least she tried that thing had to be appreciated. Loved her hosting how she was making her guests comfortable n keep smiling all the time instead how nigaar n manoj constantly critising her. Special mention = ragini i love u how u r supporting urs friend n ours san. Ragz thank u so much.

SublimeSanaya

IF-Sizzlerz

SublimeSanaya

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
she rocked ... wonderful host .. was always smiling .. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Koeli_Appy-..Enchantress..

maheen55

IF-Rockerz

maheen55

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Good to c Sanaya back
like her  hosting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Koeli_Appy-

BalamPichkari-

BalamPichkari-

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Overall, a very good job princess! Heart She was fabulous, not knowing about her guests put her in a disadvantage but its ok. She tried her level-best and was amazing!

Baingan

IF-Stunnerz

Baingan

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Sanaya hosted so well.though she is not good cook ,she made so many things.All liked her desert.Ragini enjoyed and sanaya too said desert is very nice.Looking forward to see, tomorrow in whose house.

Asma-

Goldie

Asma-

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Sanaya was amazing , i love how she was spontaneous !  It's very good to see Sanaya again

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.