Balika Vadhu

WU 21/1..j's promise n sankrant trouble 4 ansh...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 108 member(s) liked the above post:

JayshreeMC4821webkapsobha229mvatsashivnirvgkantucoolxniki_pn1pritiaggarwalAMSTswarajgirsc19sharmilaprasadsdaviseshachRashmiSandeepvrsoladivya3skapu80naniradozvansahasra2006anamika84divyababuRosieChimani88pgshahlrl fanNehaviharmiss_patel5Shaista33puniragviraf4uvesuSun-Lovesushavvirgattuzerronikkigreendeepa911NDDgirlprattssmile843divra4vasanthimraoskdrosejagspaddycupdkeerthi93chitra11fire.vs.icetijara-Swetha-AnjanaYYZcherieLoverSweet_AshumGauri22naj7abhay12mah403Teeyalastminfrozen.devilyzyzsavianiDhruti_rocks434..Naina..monamie111chumki...angelic8219Ruhani..dsupriyapiyualkaumam..neelanjanacosmogirl77Siya_AryaSsamvi.rsk16Misseshahooked...Tanu...loveanshanshurg5Momrinroberoinollaanu rulzmonu_tanuknaik99anjani-pagli-optimist-swethasyam08tv_princessaparnaumadixie123Mithi_vaniAbommiBlukittenSuchi-Vishakha_SakhiAnjali_nivedithaleelaa9-RaniSurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU 21/1..j's promise n sankrant trouble 4 ansh..." in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bhavi_shiv

bhavi_shiv

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 7:37am | IP Logged
tthanks for the fast updae...loved the epi...but scard for precap...ira to get more angry...well hope for the well...

Edited by bhavi_shiv - 21 January 2013 at 9:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hooked

chumki...

IF-Dazzler

chumki...

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged
 thankkksss a million khusi for yr super duper fast WU.Clap hmmmWink so most of us in this forum is right... guy's clap for ourselvesClapClapClap i hope there will be more ansh scene today? coz i have doubt??? that we will have more scene of ansh and i really want  that my doubt is proved wrongTongue

wowww...  my doubts r wrong...hip hip hurrauySilly...so we all have a chance to see ansh romance while kite flying...BTW  in the FF ANSH & MAHI BY ZARNA there is also a kite flying incident.and anandi cut her hand in that segment...what do u think.same thing happen in this show tooWink

don't worry IRA MOM we all r with u... we too want that ansh spent their 1st sankranti  in udaipur...and they will do it too.so don't be hyper. have a chill pill...LOL

and ZARNA.if cv's hyjacked  the kite flying incident  fron yr FF then we all   want a super duper romantic  update in yr FF as a treatWink

Edited by chumki... - 21 January 2013 at 8:08am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

savianiZarnaaSiya_piyualkahookedloveansh

Momrin

IF-Rockerz

Momrin

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Thnx for the wu..

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Thanks for written update

Vishakha_Sakhi

IF-Sizzlerz

Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Thank you for the WU Pdjee! Hug

A totally blah epi...how come Anandi ran off just like that...and S didn't say anything?
J got forgiven for his sins so quickly and so thoroughly...that's so hard to digest! Now he's gonna be given the charge of the hospital and everything is gonna be hunky dory! No true repentance, no punishment..no nothing! Dead

Anandi...Shiv's official charka holder...love that! Embarrassed

Well at least we know AnSh are gonna be in KB for Sankranti celebrations beforehand...or else today's precap would've been so upsetting! LOL

Edited by Vedo - 21 January 2013 at 8:31am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sahasra2006Shaista33savianichumki...piyualkadsupriyaloveanshAnjali_blushing

libsrocks

IF-Dazzler

libsrocks

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
i support ira n thankfully shiv n anandi will manage the situation...it was sweet of dadisa to invite them for kite flying but i don't understand how come choti ma was not able to say no to her...that's what looks like in promo...anyway all will go well...sheeshhh no fun no suspense...we already know where shiv n anandi r going to spend their makar sakranti...u know i think saanchi will know how her talks are affecting ira n she may also tell her about the pag phere rasam drama done by anandi which will make ira go more take it in a wrong way n against anandi...hpe they show some nice ansh scenes then all this saas bahu drama we have seen it enough in other serials so plz don't catch the same train BV

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

piyualkahookedSiya_

Missesha

IF-Dazzler

Missesha

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
I really liked today's episode. It brought lot of peace.

I liked the way both Jagya and Anandi are moving on with their respective lives.

Like B-S, I also felt J came out as a clean chit today. I felt that he did pay enough for the mistakes he made in life and with his changed attitude he does deserve a second chance. Hope he does not ruin it this time. 

With this I also have a hope that J should give once chance to G,  so that they could sort out their differences. Not sure if Gauri's character will be back on show or not, but if J can change, he can help G to change as well, with love, support and care. 

Liked Ganga's new attitude.

Ira is unhappy with Meenu's decision about Kite-flying celebration. I hope this time Anandi  gauges the sensitivity of the matter through Meenu's eye and take a decision in favour of Shekhars. 

Thanks for the update khusi.

Edited by Missesha - 21 January 2013 at 8:48am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Jan50monamie111dsupriyahookedsamvi.Siya_sneha02tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top