Jai Jag Janani Maa Durga
Jai Jag Janani Maa Durga
Jai Jag Janani Maa Durga

India-Forums

21st JAN UPDT:Lion comes to meet baby girl ...

sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Everybody was happy at the ashram and were thinking of organising the name keeping ceremony of Rishi Katyans daughter ...but the monster sahastrkaal comes and takes away the daughter of Rishi Katyan ...everybody tried their best to stop sahastrakaal from doing that but cud not succeed ...but due to the divine powers of Rishi Katyan Daughter  (who is the incarnation of Ma Durga) sahastrakaal failed to take her with him..he drops the baby girl at the jungles and ran away ...on the other hand Narayani was in great pain and was crying her heart out by thinking abt her daughter ...Rishi Katyan ...little chitra every body were consoling her...that Ma Durga will protect the baby girl...
in the jungles where the baby girl was lying on the ground ...A LION comes to meet that baby girl...that Lion was the LION OF MA DURGA who came to have the darshan of her baby form ...Manuvrat with his men went out in search of the baby girl...they reach the place where the baby girl was lying ...Manuvrats men tried to kill the Lion but Manuvrat stops them and says that Lion was not there to harm the girl..it seemed the Lion was protecting the Baby girl..the LION hearing these words goes back into the jungles...
Manuvrat brings back Rishi Katyans daughter ..Narayani was very happy seeing her daughter back ..they al said thanks to Ma Durga...

Manuvrat tells abt the Lion story to Rishi Katyan and Rishi Agastya ...Rishi Agastya thinks in his mind that Lion who is the vehicle of Ma Durga must hv come to get the darshan of her child form...then they all discuss abt the Name keeping ceremony of the baby girl...

Kailkey was super furious at Sahastrakaal that he failed in his mission ..he killed him with his weapon ...Diti shouts at kailkey for killing sahastrakaal but Kailkey says that he cannot tolerate any loser...and his defeat...

Precap-----Name keeping ceremony at the ashram...everyone very happy ...they keep the name KATYANI to the baby girl of Rishi Katyan and Narayani...

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by sita11 - 21 January 2013 at 7:32am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rajsunyeshhhhekomasanjup83-Preetz-mnx12.Vrish.monu_tan

Arijit007 IF-Sizzlerz
Arijit007
Arijit007

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 7:48am | IP Logged
I missed it, but thanks for the w.u. .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sita11

mnx12 Viewbie
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update.Smile

They've used a real Lion, he looks perfect.
The baby looks cute in precap.

sita11

-Preetz- Coolbie
-Preetz-
-Preetz-

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update..
so finally the story gets moving..

sita11

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
thank you

sita11

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Lovely Episode. (: Thanks Sita.

sita11

monu_tan IF-Rockerz
monu_tan
monu_tan

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
I really really like the Lion of Maa Durga..All his scenes are always on repeat in my place.

sita11

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Sita

Thanks for the update

Last night, I caught the episode for the first time, and I think I can put my finger on the issue w/ this serial.  It's the unfamiliarity.  For instance, if the Ramayan or Mahabharata were playing, or if they were playing a famous episode in Mahadev's history, such as Shiva incinerating Kama, Durga killing Mahishashur, Kartikeya killing Tarakasura or Ganesh fighting his father, anyone who even stumbled upon the serial for the first time would know what it was and get hooked.  I turned it on, and I had absolutely no clue about what's going on.

If that's the issue w/ a story, then there is a need for famous actors to go in and bring it to life, at least until it comes to the point that more famous events occur.  Afaik, as far as the Devis go, the only 2 famous stories are the killing of Mahishashur, and then the killing of Shumbha & his hordes (Nishumbha, Chanda, Munda, Raktabheej, Dumralochan, et al).  So this serial would have needed a powerful cast probably throughout its duration, but I don't see one.

sita11

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index