What is the problem? - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
But its a treat to watch rey jealous. He is so cute yar
I was feeling so low seeing the episode and even though am a Taarey fan somewhere out there i was on Swayam's side...looking through his eyes he defiantelly felt like a no-one...his best friend nor did his sis hid the secret from him,and for him even his gf didn't tell him...!!!!!!!! Swayam was real hurt...!!!

But all my worries went into drain seeing the precap...seems like all is good!!! And Swayam has accepted them😳
i swear...even i was feelin bad for swayam...everybody expects him 2 understand... poor fellow..i felt bad wen he says dt he is also a human n has felings.. poor guy yaa
Ya. Actually he tweeted that he ll be on air from 23 january. And his character name ll be priyesh itself. Dont know wat is his role play in the taarey relationship.
Actually he din speak abt his role at all... jus said dt hel b joinin D3 n all... suspense now it is fr us!!
I m simply irritated wid Swayam .. how easily he said mai hi q samjhu .. what he wanna mean .. Rey doesn't understand him .. I guess it is Rey who always understood him n supported him .. after Swaron's 2nd show down it was Rey who was for him, after der so called break up he tried to bring them together in dance camp .. n now Swayam so easily miss- understood him .. wow .. I mean He knew Rey was hell  upset during BB match n something was wrong wid him .. Rey told him he wl tell him everything but just after BB match Sharon entered as well as probs came back in Swayam's life n he forgot everything about Rey .. ok fine .. in between Rey solved his own probs .. but Swayam was so lost that he didn't even care to ask what u wanted to say .. or r u fine now .. ok I don't mind at all .. but at least now he could think for 2nd time .. but no he accused his best friend .. n he blamed d group for knowing d fact after observing their shocked face clearly .. soo intelligent .. I have not seen d end of ton8's epi for cable prob so don't know what was Rey's last lines or precap but my liking for Swayam has come to an end with it .. now I can't believe Swayam was d reason that I started watching D3 .. love u Shantanu but Swayam NO 
No dear...think from his point of view also na... Hie SIS...who he thinks is honest n wil tell him wen she feels for any1 kept dis from him..And Rey his BFF... wid whom he shared all his problms n issue...is dating his sister dat too behind his back..n d whole grp knws abt it n hide it frm Swayam..sharon too hide it frm him(acc 2 him)... he was even rude wid Sharon tonight...n d scene aint over yet...remainin half will b positive,..n m sure it wil make u fall in love wid Swayam again..coz he aint a villan...his just hurt n shocked...πŸ‘πŸΌ
can someone please explain who is priyesh???πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Edited by dvishwa - 11 years ago
The problem is that today episode ended with an open end...there is lot more to come in next episode which defo include swayam reaction to Taarey relation...in today episode they just showed that he is hurt bcs more than his sis , rey hide about his relationship with swayam and 30 min ka episode he yaar wo abhi thak taarey ki relation ka naam hi nahi liya he...and pls dont judge him based on one episode it is not a complete episode and if you want to judge him you can when this particular scene completes...he is human he just cant be normal within 5 min... 
they say swayam is ordinary character of the show ...he is all bookish 
well i beg to differ alot here
yes he is very bookish  someone who came right from novel & landed in tv world...but what they don't look here is what swayam is really all about he is not rey they kind of wanna be hero 
but he is very simple guy ..the guy next door ..
he is simple yet very strong & complicated character ..his strength lie in his simplicity πŸ˜³πŸ˜³.

there are few who may ask question why is this out burst well we need to understand that he is just not sharon lover boy he has his own individuality  he is the guy who always wear his heart on his shoulder ...what he felt are always expressed by his words & action ..
today he felt hurt ..more than anger it was hurt coz his best friend didn't told him about his love affair...well he might have not reacted that way if his own cousin was not involved with his best friend
but what hurt him more is  all his friends knew about it except him (which he assume) ...he have seen them doing some teasing & all  ..but his denial mode is so much that he was not ready to accept it..his friends made him feel worse today

but above all what affect him the most was sharon his girlfriend who have kept this secrete from him(well he still don't know the fact so according to him she kept secrete) ..she came there not for him but for her best friend rey  πŸ˜­πŸ˜­...more MU
she was there for both her love swayam & her friend rey ..coz only she is the person who can understand both very well

finally rey..well he should have told him about his new love not coz he is taani's brother but he is the guy who is supposedly his best friend trusted him blindly ,stood by him when ever rey was in trouble or need  him the most...that's why the feeling of hurt is more
& as rey said pyr ki baat swayam se jyada acche se kon samaz sakta hai ...so wo samaz jata..bas thik se samzana chahiye tha.

but looking at the  pre-cap i feel swayam & rey friendship is back on track ..all things are sorted out now.

p.s- i just copy pasted my other comment just saw this post ..thought of posting this..donno did right or wrong..if my opinion hurt ...well sorry for that