Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

angel_juhi04

IF-Rockerz

angel_juhi04

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 7:07am | IP Logged
2day Juhi made Kiya to join in dance n also put her fav song 'Ishq Wala Love' song. D dance started wid YaHi kissing a green balloon which was between der lips n Ruby bursting itLOL. I wanted KD n Samar to see datROFL. I thought they both vl end kissing each other. YaHi dancing like a couple wid Juhi catching falling Kiya in her arm was also funnyROFL. KD got concerned @ dat. Kiya was enjoying dancing wid Juhi n Ranveer.

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 21 January 2013 at 8:31am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

TBPfanforeverAnikz003AdryItsMe_AmmuKunwarKiDeewani...Diya.....-Ayesshhaa-..krazy4KDsweetshinerelentless.-Ocean.eyes-Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "YaHi dance :D" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..WitchGrave..

IF-Rockerz

..WitchGrave..

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Really I want to see the epi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_juhi04

angel_juhi04

IF-Rockerz

angel_juhi04

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged
I can't believe dat Kiya was so happily dancing wid her wid whom she is sometimes rude for some reasons unknown to anyone. Kiya many times shared her feelings wid her.

relentless.

..Serendipity..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Serendipity..

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
yup d whole scene was ROFL

krazy4KD

IF-Sizzlerz

krazy4KD

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Sachi jab balloon wala scene dekha to maine kaha 
Hain Samar ki jagah Kiya aur KD ki jagah Juhi LOLLOL
The whole part was so LOLLOL

angel_juhi04

angel_juhi04

IF-Rockerz

angel_juhi04

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
After balloon bursting also YaHi's lips were so close while dancing dat I really felt dat they vl end up kissing wid Ranveer getn getn ek aur jhatkaROFLROFLROFL. Luks like cvs hv read my fun post on YaHi n YaHiLOL. Kiya ka Juhi k uppar ka gussa thanda hua ye thoda confusing hai.

Adry

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
hahahaha that was one hilarious scene, i had to watch it again if i saw the right thing when YaHi held the balloon btw their lipsROFLROFLROFLi was trying to figure out what they were trying to doROFLROFLdamn cv's shud have shown Samar and KD's reactions on thatROFL
aww the dance was cute hehehe and KD being concerned when Kiya was about to fall from Juhi's arms, dat was soo cuteEmbarrassedLOL
hehehe i like the trio Ya-Ra-Hi's dance hehehe they are soo adorableEmbarrassedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Adryangel_juhi04

Adry

IF-Dazzler

Adry

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
The balloon wala scene was hilarious!!!ROFL
concerned KDEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.