Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Generated image from gifs generated with the Imgflip Animated GIF Generator

Hey SSLKians!!! Hug You guys must be wondering what this hype is about! Especially, one with such a weird name! LOL 

Firstly, the name is credits to Vibha(vibz88) and I! Embarrassed Either Vibha or I will be starting this thread everyday, specifically for episode analyses and discussions. Anyone can join in at any given time and share their perspective! 

Of course, we have some rules:

(1) NO bashing allowed! 

(2) Forum rules apply!

(3) Do NOT resort to personal attacks if your views aren't in sync with another! 

(4) Do NOT quote more than three(3) times!

So come on guys!!! Let's have some fun! Party

****************************************************************************************************

Before you proceed, please take some time out to visit these important threads and have fun! Wink

NOTE: Our very own analyst, Vibha(vibz88), has her practical exams beginning on the 16th January, so she will be less active so try not to be disheartened if she does not unreserve her post or give a short analysis! Embarrassed Aur haan, please pray for her! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohini19swagakevin2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "21/01: The Toxic Love Shark Club - Analyses Thread" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Reserved!

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Best of luck Vibbz...rock in those exams Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MSN_Vanny

deejayaqueel

IF-Rockerz

deejayaqueel

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Is this like a club where certain members discuss the day or can anyone put down their feelings?

MSN_Vanny

chacha_chaudhri

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

MSN_Vanny

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deejayaqueel

Is this like a club where certain members discuss the day or can anyone put down their feelings?

Welcome to the club! Hug

You're free to jump in anytime and discuss! Smile We also do analyses and such here, some of the members that are usually here are busy at the moment but the thread will surely go forward!

You can check some previous days' threads to see what it's like, if you wish!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohini19swagakevin2

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Overall a nice episode..

Nice of Mayank to save her.. LOLLOL
Nice to see no one doubtin her when she comes and all are happy that Gunjan is back.. Vihaan won't change and he blackmails her? AngryAngry Poor Gunjan.. i wonder what he did to you AngryAngry But i think Mayank will save her because Mayank saw when both come from inside and Gunjan is upset..If Mayank saves Gunjan..i will sure wish he can be back with Gunjan Smile

Shayl standing for her daughters.. that's the way to go Wink I like how Shayl keeping stopping Seema and the other witches LOLLOL Good for them Big smile

Vihaan is so low that he just push the ring on Gunjan's finger AngryAngry Rachna in tears and so is Gunjan Angry i feel sorry for them. SD you need to stop your *best hai* you are so irritating.. *my vihaan best hai* AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryDead best my foot bottom Tongue SD i hope Vihaan ends up with Charu..then u will call her bets hai too..

Poor Rajiv.. but i'm sure Rajiv will save the day because in friday's episode he said he knows his brother well.. it's just a matter of him to get proof.. or at least that guy can spill the beans.. he might go back into that room and find the folded paper and may be that will help..

But precap indicated something so horrible.. Gunjan is going to marry Vihaan? OuchAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Just hope all goes down wel
l Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008MSN_Vannychacha_chaudhrihappygirl123

chacha_chaudhri

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

heartsmartJulieDbrat2008MSN_Vanny

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.