[21/01 - 25/01] Housewife Chat N' Chill #3

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VishaD. thumbnail

The only guidelines are:

- No bashing, no bashing, no bashing

- Try not to quote long posts or multiple posts, instead use the @Name of the person you want to respond to. If you do quote, it should be when you are replying to a longer message part by part or where you bold or select a few lines to discuss.

If you have not joined yet ,then plss join these following threads and increase the Forum Activity ðŸ˜›

From now onwards everyone in this DC post who r commenting, liking or stalking. Do comment on both Suhasi and AD's profile daily to increase their points :

https://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2463/suhasi-dhami/

https://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9705/aniruddh-dave/

So how was today's episode? 

Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanku for the weekly episode discussion thread

Omg i am in love with today's episode. I am really happy today..whole heartedly i want to thank AD for his return on tv and also for suhasi fans for her return...these 2 made us all happy again as we all missed our respective leads...mindblowing episode...i can say the dialogue writing is the best plus point of the show...really AD's dialogues are fully comparable with his last show...i love all dialogues of sona and kanhaiyya and brilliantly sona answers her sasuma...if kanhaiyya is a best stict police officer then sona is also no less than him. She knows to win the heart of her beloved sweet husband...they are both growing as a really good pair...till now i have liked all there romantic scenes...suhasi looks gorgeous in yellow and i feel that AD is the most handsome bachelor ever i have seen..really smart and hot...love him so much always forever...really neelam again had to do her ponytail...oh sunaina devi u are too much

Episode ended on an interesting mode with so much of curiosity...i can't wait for tomorrow

Super 10/10 episode for me
VishaD. thumbnail
I too loved today's episode and like how Sona made Suhnaina treat everyone and she didn't had to prepare dinner. And how sweet of Chicku and Dimple that they managed to find solution and want to help Sona. Sonnaiya scenes were good and once again, Sona managed to win Kanhaiya's heart and Kanhaiya supports her. Sona certainly knows how to play her cards well ðŸ˜‰
VishaD. thumbnail
Waiting for the next episode now ðŸ˜Š
VishaD. thumbnail
Kanhaiyya is easy to brainwash. Hope he remain firm to his decisions and supports Sona.
Sonali.S thumbnail
Yes just hope he always supports the right i.e sona
VishaD. thumbnail
About today's episode. Chicku was sweet to call Sona and give her surprise but much to both their shock, the gas is finished and turns out to be Darshana's husband since he had taken commission from Suhnaina. Somehow Sona managed to cook breakfast the next day and happy that Kanhaiya answered back to Suhnaina saying he is a human first. Looks like from the precap, something happened and they could not serve the food for the guests ðŸ˜•
Sonali.S thumbnail
Nice episode...haha dadi is a unknown villian in sonaiyya's life...liked how the small kids r more intelligent than the elders...i laugh at how kanhaiyya dials no and he is supporting what is right. So sweet of kanhaiyya. Sona knows about the dignity of indian DIL...how she again wore a saree when chiku called her. I liked that so much and appreciate sona...precap seems to me as a dream or may be sona, kanhaiyya and neelam will handle the situation if it is reality...it is less of day because program is in evening so no dream by sunaina but precap shows a very fast track...how soon...

9.7/10 episode for me
VishaD. thumbnail
Want to see what happens during the Bahu Bhoj. Did Sona succeed or not ðŸ˜•