Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai

India-Forums

[21/01 - 25/01] Housewife Chat N' Chill #3

-VishaD- Viewbie
-VishaD-
-VishaD-

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SanahilSurish

-VishaD- Viewbie
-VishaD-
-VishaD-

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged

The only guidelines are:

- No bashing, no bashing, no bashing

- Try not to quote long posts or multiple posts, instead use the @Name of the person you want to respond to. If you do quote, it should be when you are replying to a longer message part by part or where you bold or select a few lines to discuss.

If you have not joined yet ,then plss join these following threads and increase the Forum Activity Tongue

From now onwards everyone in this DC post who r commenting, liking or stalking. Do comment on both Suhasi and AD's profile daily to increase their points :

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2463/suhasi-dhami/

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9705/aniruddh-dave/

So how was today's episode? 

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Thanku for the weekly episode discussion thread

Omg i am in love with today's episode. I am really happy today..whole heartedly i want to thank AD for his return on tv and also for suhasi fans for her return...these 2 made us all happy again as we all missed our respective leads...mindblowing episode...i can say the dialogue writing is the best plus point of the show...really AD's dialogues are fully comparable with his last show...i love all dialogues of sona and kanhaiyya and brilliantly sona answers her sasuma...if kanhaiyya is a best stict police officer then sona is also no less than him. She knows to win the heart of her beloved sweet husband...they are both growing as a really good pair...till now i have liked all there romantic scenes...suhasi looks gorgeous in yellow and i feel that AD is the most handsome bachelor ever i have seen..really smart and hot...love him so much always forever...really neelam again had to do her ponytail...oh sunaina devi u are too much

Episode ended on an interesting mode with so much of curiosity...i can't wait for tomorrow

Super 10/10 episode for me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-VishaD-

-VishaD- Viewbie
-VishaD-
-VishaD-

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged
I too loved today's episode and like how Sona made Suhnaina treat everyone and she didn't had to prepare dinner. And how sweet of Chicku and Dimple that they managed to find solution and want to help Sona. Sonnaiya scenes were good and once again, Sona managed to win Kanhaiya's heart and Kanhaiya supports her. Sona certainly knows how to play her cards well Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonali.S

-VishaD- Viewbie
-VishaD-
-VishaD-

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Waiting for the next episode now Smile
Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
me too
-VishaD- Viewbie
-VishaD-
-VishaD-

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Kanhaiyya is easy to brainwash. Hope he remain firm to his decisions and supports Sona.
Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Yes just hope he always supports the right i.e sona

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index