Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

DiorRouge.

Viewbie

DiorRouge.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Greetings! Big smile

I know you lot already have a lot of work to complete, and also looking into many hundred other suggestions coming from all us members.

I was thinking of having a little renovation of the Member Profiles, here at India-Forums. I guess it's time profiles are updated with more options available, and such, that are easier to access.

For example; if you visit a friend's profile, one need to open the X member's profile, go to View Full Profile, then hit the third tab, to see which Signature that person has displayed. - Can this process be made a little more simpler?

A profile that somewhat looks similar to other social networking sites, just that the focus on the Profile should be least about the member, and more on what TV show(s)/actor(s) that member is fond of.

Options such as homepage link, and i don't know which other URLs should rather be removed, because I have seen roughly 2 out of 200 members make use of it. 

Options such as: All time favorite show(s), all time favorite actor(s) can replace the options of "interest", that way members can easily know what are the favorites of the person they wish to know instead of such information which they don't need to otherwise know of.

Hence, all I am requesting for is a revamp of the member profile, as such, that it is more:
(i) Visually attractive.
(ii) Makes easier communication between members (such as Scrap Book on the profile itself, so that members don't need to visit MSN or other such networking sites to make communication easier or faster.

Hope it's not too much to ask for, and not to worry, I totally know it's not as easy as eating a piece of cake, so you can take all time you need! I just wanted to have my opinion voiced out, so you are somewhat aware of the changes that members really want, to make India-Forums a better place!

I do hope I made a little sense up there, and that you will consider it in the long term development of this site. Smile

-Sonia R.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

-pancake--Swetha--Deepali-*Dev.*-Araina-KhotaSikaShreyaDeviatedTesoro.ZAHARA.-Stutz-spicySugar..Captain_Philipsoblivious.gmsRk.ByGod.Nancydobrevagasmssnowflake.Saranghae.-Nikki-.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Update India-Forums' Member Profiles." in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged
The whole site needs a renovation IMO, the UI feels old.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92mainepyarkiya.-Nikki-.

-pancake-

Groupbie

-pancake-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 2:55am | IP Logged
agree although m new but m a silent reader . it will make the site more attractive and easy to communicate too

--Sanchu--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Sanchu--

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged
this is a great sugeestion...:)

mainepyarkiya

IF-Stunnerz

mainepyarkiya

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freethinker112

extreme renovation.. LOL 

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
I agree with you Sonia.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiorRouge.

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iMonkey

Originally posted by Freethinker112

extreme renovation.. LOL 

Definitely.

DiorRouge.

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

Reliable CC Captain, BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Agreeed!

DiorRouge.