Posted: 11 years ago
It is so sad that so many lovely FF are on there final stages. It is such a pleasure to read all these FF and OS👏 about our lovely couple ASHNI. Thanks to u all who write so well and put so much effort and time on it. 
Mujhe bhi new ff padna hain! Ye anu di firse gayeb ku hain?
yes versetile writers of KTLK forum jaag jao aur shuru ho jao.😃
Yes Agree with all...

Sundays are so boring, no updates...
Yes-yes. .. Ff/ os writers... Up with ur job... These loyal readers are ready for ur writings... Me too ready to read! Bring it on! Mera toh likhne ka quota poora ho gaya... Kaan pakde maine aur kucj likhne se... Isliye, I'll be a reader...
Yup agree. All these FF's are my energy booster. Manisha di are u listening?
I begging u to not tempt me..😆.. I have enuf of temptation already.. and i m so going to miss my AshNi! *sigh**

if i come up with something it wont b long FF i have a diffrnt concept in mind!😳

bt yes.. i do want to read some amazing new AshNi FFs..😛  Bring it on! 
Originally posted by achiever

I begging u to not tempt me..😆.. I have enuf of temptation already.. and i m so going to miss my AshNi! *sigh**

if i come up with something it wont b long FF i have a diffrnt concept in mind!😳

bt yes.. i do want to read some amazing new AshNi FFs..😛  Bring it on! 
We are really gonna miss JKBH... one of the classic n master pieces of Ashni ff... But hope to not misss u... Bring any new fic, but plz keep writing... Warna bohot khalipan ho jaayega... U know, there are certain blanks, in the puzzle, that nothing else can fit or make it perfect... U r one of those pieces of Our Ashni puzzle...😳