Tota Weds Maina

Tota weds Maina - Wat ppl should really be watchin

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 4:26am | IP Logged
This Show is awesome ... Im loving it !!! The new rapport between Maina and Ram Dulari, her mother-in-law is heartwarming ... agar India ki har saans / bahurani ki aisi banti toh kya hi baat thi ! Ppl should watch this instead of rona-dhona nonsense. Banda kuch acha hi seekh lega !

Im a fan of both Gaurav and Kavita (have followed her in FIR since I was a little girl) ... LOVING the show and ensemble cast specially Maina's mom in law, father in law, bua ji and Chachi ji. This is SUCH a feel good show , dekh ke man khush ho jata hai . I hope this show goes a long way. LOTS of good wishes <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tota weds Maina - Wat ppl should really be watchin" in Tota Weds Maina forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 6:47am | IP Logged
You know I hate saas-bahu serials. Like hate with a capital H..and a capital A...and a capital T...and a capital E. So actually it's HATE. And this show...it is the complete opposite of a saas-bahu serial. It's an awesome show!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rafzswethasyam08

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

You know I hate saas-bahu serials. Like hate with a capital H..and a capital A...and a capital T...and a capital E. So actually it's HATE. And this show...it is the complete opposite of a saas-bahu serial. It's an awesome show!!!

Its a saas-bahu show with a difference Thumbs Up

swethasyam08

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TanHa911

Its a saas-bahu show with a difference Thumbs Up

Well I guess you could say that since there's a saas and a bahu. LOL

Rafz

Jaymaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Jaymaa

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Realy I like it this show is awesome.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.