tell me which couple u hate d most? - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
rahul-dimpy have got eliminated...the next one's should be neelu-Arvind and Karan-nisha...!!!!!!! i hope the other good jodi's wont get eliminated before them...!!!!!!
dislike rahul-dimpy and kushal-elena...I hope koi bhi yahan fans ki waja se na jeete, jaise ke jhalak dikhlaja mein hua tha...

ok i would not say hate, but i cant stand Sajid...🤢
Edited by Saddiakhan - 11 years ago
now its karan and nisha... since rahul and dimpy have already been eliminated...
Karan and nisha and sajjid too.
Originally posted by sreeja_rox

rahul-dimpy have got eliminated...the next one's should be neelu-Arvind and Karan-nisha...!!!!!!! i hope the other good jodi's wont get eliminated before them...!!!!!!

Yay thank Goodness. That Jodi are out. Finally can watch NB5 with some real dancing and without the cringe worthy humor.
Rahul and Dimpy after reading all the comments I feel I m not the only one. I just don't get how did they manage to stay in the show for this long when many people don't like them. I never liked their dance or thought it was funny just felt it was valgur. I don't know how the judges thought that they were funny. I hope they don't come back as a wild card entry. I want Shefali and Parag back they r the most deserving. :)
Since rahul and dimpy has gone.Karan and nisha should go.

I am not hating but their dance is not upto the mark.
Who I dislike the most?    Rahul and Dimpy... because Rahul can't dance salaa