Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati

tell me which couple u hate d most? (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 12

Sarah-TaSha

Groupbie

Sarah-TaSha

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 5:49am | IP Logged
dnt like arvind neelu n rahul mahajan...becoz they cnt dance really, thy cn only mk the audience laugh on there silly jokes... i persnly dont like dem..Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "tell me which couple u hate d most? (Page 10)" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetcutepie

Groupbie

sweetcutepie

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Neelu and Arvind before even i used hate Rahul nd Dimpy but dey got eliminated so...

Mohit_monaya

IF-Rockerz

Mohit_monaya

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
rahul dimpi =/

kriya37

IF-Dazzler

kriya37

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Hate karan-nisha...

I love nisha's dancing...she is pretty good!!!! She tries her best...but this is not solo...its jodi!! So if karan is shit...they will have to get out

that guy karan doesn't know dancing, to be honest!!! even the judges criticized his dancing skills yesterday...hate him man...

And in front of jodis like ravi-sargun, charmar, jay mahi, neelu arvind, jaysheel-suhasi...he looks like a idiot

No offence to his fans...just my opinion. well...the others are brilliant, so in front of them, i am disappointed with this guy

xox.iloveyou

IF-Rockerz

xox.iloveyou

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriya37

Hate karan-nisha...

I love nisha's dancing...she is pretty good!!!! She tries her best...but this is not solo...its jodi!! So if karan is shit...they will have to get out

that guy karan doesn't know dancing, to be honest!!! even the judges criticized his dancing skills yesterday...hate him man...

And in front of jodis like ravi-sargun, charmar, jay mahi, neelu arvind, jaysheel-suhasi...he looks like a idiot

No offence to his fans...just my opinion. well...the others are brilliant, so in front of them, i am disappointed with this guy

Im not that much of a karan fan, but you can't just judge him on one bad performance...

alisha225

Groupbie

alisha225

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

Hate karan-nisha...

that guykaran doesn't know dancing, to be honest!!! even the judges criticized his dancing skills yesterday...hate him man...

No offence to his fans...just my opinion. well...the others are brilliant, so in front of them, i amdisappointed with this guy

I think u r frustated that's it...except da last performance he was really gud n better than ur so called fav. Jodi

Anjali4u

Groupbie

Anjali4u

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Rahul-dimpy not a gud dancer, but I don't hate them

Anjali4u

Groupbie

Anjali4u

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alisha225

Hate karan-nisha...
</div>

that guykaran doesn't know dancing, to be honest!!! even the judges criticized his dancing skills yesterday...hate him man...

<div>No offence to his fans...just my opinion. well...the others are brilliant, so in front of them, i amdisappointed with this guy

I think u r frustated that's it...except da last performance he was really gud n better than ur so called fav. Jodi

Juding from one performance dosent mean they are not gud !

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.