Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati

Shefali and Parag did not deserve to leave!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Anyah

Anyah

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged
I'm being honest, i have never felt so bad in any Nach baliye as i agreed with the judges, but this is the first time i thought it was not fair, shefali and parag are good dances and the thing which really annoyed me was they left BEFORE rahul and dimpy!!
NACH BALIYE 5 IS NOT FAIR!!! 
SHEFALI AND PARAG DO NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tulip1234mmmailovehappinessyasriHR-DMG4lifepreethi18-Alina.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shefali and Parag did not deserve to leave!" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yasri

IF-Dazzler

yasri

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Shefali & Parag were the best Jodie in the show coz they r the only who have all this:

-dancing skills specially Shefali
-seriousness toward the competition
-only work hard without giving excuses or show tears to beg fans' compation
-they share high level of compatibility and understand that can be seen through their dance
-Trust: their last act showed how much trust the 2 shares to each other

They were the best and I'm sure none will be able to do something like their last dance... They have set a bar which none can reach it from remaining Jodies...

They should come back through wild card..

Agree that Rahul and his wife r getting way more than what they deserve... Not only them, even there r some Jodies who r becoming judges fav!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anyah

Anyah

Anyah

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged
EXACTLY! I'm just really angry, i dont want to watch it if they are going to be unfair :(

reyanks

reyanks

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 5:00am | IP Logged
I totally agree!
They both were amazing...dancing skills, hard work...they had it all..!

visu_kasu

Groupbie

visu_kasu

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 5:08am | IP Logged
AGREE

Anyah

Baingan

IF-Stunnerz

Baingan

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Shefali and parag did not deserve to leave.This has happened because of lack of votes.We have not voted enough so they had come   bottom 2.I feel these  2 are not that famous like other contstants.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anyahyasri

alina368

alina368

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged
They both r good dancers...dnt know whyy audience didnt support thm.. they didnt deserve to leave

Anyah

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 5:44am | IP Logged
They were really good especially after yesterday's performance and the exit was really shocking. I'm very sure that they would return as Wild Card entry. They deserve to return back to the show,

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnyahyasriSamraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.