pehle asawari and now that Appa (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

tintin0602

Coolbie

tintin0602

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Danika

Originally posted by soniasharmin89

Originally posted by tintin0602

Originally posted by soniasharmin89

[QUOTE=tintin0602]I truely agree with u on sid's part. But i am not sure for garv till now. I am really not sure of his reaction towards appa heart attack and with gauri, cant say anything. As he himself said he will not be in love n become weak.

I truely appreciate ur love for ms[/QUOT
aisa dialouge har show mein hota hain.tum khud hi dekh lena how they change the script.e love Ms and watching it just for him.lacking of his scence this show is suffering but Ph and creatives didnt listening to anyone.Wishout Mohit this show even this forum is empy too.I really hope he quit this show soon.ConfusedAngry

Ya i know dear that the forum will be empty without u guys.
Well what i think is that cvs dont know how to show things in a better way. I really dont like that there are so much members in the family, and most of them are good for nothing. They should have used their cast more appropriately. Hope things will be better.
Are you planning to watcb todays epi???

no idea.if there will be "garv" more then i will skippe the epi..sorry to his fan but without mohit i really cant bear this bhosle drama.Confused

I really do think Mohit should just leave. There's nothing in this show for him...

He might as well quit, and do another show where he actually has screen space... not just asavari and gauri!

i too didnt like this asavari. And especially this kitchen politics. I hate it.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "pehle asawari and now that Appa (Page 2)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Baingan

IF-Sizzlerz

Baingan

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 3:46am | IP Logged
I don't see this show but i record .I come to the forum to see mohit was there in the show or not if so i watch otherwise  delete that epi.
from today  we will get to see app,garv,asawari and gauri.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Joyee_90

snowwhite28

IF-Rockerz

snowwhite28

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Show is going haywire. Pathetic.

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 4:59am | IP Logged
I think Sid will get more screen space with marriage happening... Sid is the main lead... Imagine his fiance to be wife getting married to a stranger... He just can't keep quiet... I'm waiting for face off between Sid n garv... Sid might be match with a new girl or Shivangi... If at all the garv gauri marriage article is true.. So we will get more Sid, garv, gauri n mayb new girl for some time now...no offense to anyone... Just my view Embarrassed

tintin0602

SM_317

IF-Rockerz

SM_317

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 5:00am | IP Logged
d entire bhonsle family is mad.. Wackond nw dis garv/?d show is juz disgusting..nd  no matter hw much dey changed  stryline..d cvs wil always ignore sid..so no hopes frm dis shw..

Joyee_90

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SM_317

d entire bhonsle family is mad.. Wackond nw dis garv/?d show is juz disgusting..nd  no matter hw much dey changed  stryline..d cvs wil always ignore sid..so no hopes frm dis shw..
love ur dp... Monaya looking vvv g Embarrassed

SM_317

IF-Rockerz

SM_317

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

Aawww thanxx...yaa monaya look awesumEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Joyee_90riyya6

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 5:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by riyya6

Aawww thanxx...yaa monaya look awesumEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
hey I really like mohit in this pic... Monaya look Embarrassed

Edited by riyya6 - 21 January 2013 at 5:29am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.