Heart to Heart moments

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged
dear hunters!!
i was watching some old scenes...hit upon this idea..

how about a place where we can upload all the heart to heart moments in SPN...talk about it..
discuss it..went our frustration...pitch in our 2 cents..Embarrassed

feel free to quote your fav dailogue of any character related to this emotion...
feel free to upload vids discuss it..

feel free to went your frustration if you are not happy with any dialogues or scenes in SPNEmbarrassed

this thread is NOT restricted to sam dean and cas...

you can share your happiness...sadness frustration irritation...joy ...glee everything about SPN in here...

Edited by lakshmi_3004 - 21 January 2013 at 1:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

herms_angel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Heart to Heart moments" in Supernatural forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged
for starters...

i would like to upload this vid...i was so angry on both brothers...Angry

but felt a warmth when i saw this

-Mystery-

flutterby

IF-Rockerz

flutterby

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged
of course... L... infact i was the one to mention this very same fact... ki old episodes ko discuss kare.. but no one complied.. isliye idea flop ho gaya... Ouch

Ephemera

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 3:08am | IP Logged
@flutter this also a place were one can say frankly there riffs with SPN..theer love for SPN..everything...
i hope it will see good participationEmbarrassed

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
I love the heart to heart moments of Sam and Dean and we've been lacking those lately :( And that makes me sad.  Only if they let it all out and talked about, things would be much better.

I actually loved when Sam said "You're my big brother. There's nothing I wouldn't do for you." 

Also when Dean calls Sam after the whole Ruby fiasco and tells him that they should start hunting together again. "The point is... maybe we are each others Achilles Heel. Maybe they'll find a way to use us against each other, I don't know... I just know we're all we've got. More than that, we keep each other human."

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

herms_angelEphemera

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
@mahi yeah thsoe two are pristine momentsOuch...

let me upload the vids so that people can relive theses moments...

sam: you are my big brother...S2X22

-Mystery-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.