Shocked !!!! How can it happen

Posted: 11 years ago

we were decently active over the last week...if the rank could not increase, I do not understand how can it fall 😡😡

i know why because last week gia and nazim segment and i pmed people because i was member of the weeek moree people visited the forum 
sooo actualy i get it maybee next timee better

I see we have now few more regular members...but what else can we do to make it more active...Im lost on ideas...

Originally posted by navyab

I see we have now few more regular members...but what else can we do to make it more active...Im lost on ideas...

Peoplee coming and leaving this forum and this week no new members tooo bad 

I alsooo dont know what tooo do ðŸ˜•
Does anyone have any idea on how to increase our forum ratings...to get new members & to ensure existing members are active on all days
Nooo but i am getting a idea Gia B-day saba opeend a thread but i didnt help much i am going tooo opeen it sooo i can give everyonee soomething to do for her B-day 
maybe now gia B-day we will gget moree Visiters :D
Originally posted by ramasuresh78

i am also shocked 
Hey rama...can u think of few things we can do to make this forum more active...😊
lets not get disappointed but lets get our thoughts together on what to do to help it increase...I was so sure that we will move a step forward in to the thirtees...